Chapter 16

My pov:

I wake up to the babies crying "Noah be quiet" i say since he's screaming his lungs out i pick him up and try and rock him to soothe him while scooping up Brooklyn they are both screaming there heads off "Mom!" i yell she comes up "Whats wrong sweet heart" she says walking in the door, I feel a tear roll down my cheek "I can't look after them I'm a horrible mother" i say she comes and takes Noah from me "No, no your not they just are cranky" she says bobbing noah up and down after a few minutes they are quiet "Thanks mom" i say i feed the twins and then get them changed i can't wait for them to get older its only been 2 months of this i then get changed myself and put them in car seats because Joe is taking us out "Hey Maddison" says hayes walking in "Hey" i say "Where are you three going?" he asks "Joe" i say shrugging picking up the two carseats he comes and takes brooklyns from me and helps me carry it downstairs "Is there a relationship happening between you two?" he asks i sigh "Probably not" i say once we reach the front door "But you want there to be?" he asks again "Yep" i say when joe pulls up "Bye hayes" i say as he runs down the street for no reason "Weirdest brother ever!" i laugh hoping in the car.

Hayes's pov:

Its so weird one that Maddie is a mom and 2 she is liking the boy that no matter what was involved in the kidnapping like how am i supposed to trust Joe with her, its hard enough with any boy but him... Like I'm her twin brother but for some reason i seem to be letting Joe slide is it cuz he is the right one or just because she's stressed with the babies... I go down the street to go meet up with some of my mates "Wanna go shoot hoop?" i say "Yeah man" 

My pov: 

We get to the park and lay a purple picnic blanket down which i then lay the babies down on with some toys and sit down next to Joe "Nice date huh" joe chuckles "The life of a mom" i laugh and put a paci in Brooklyn's mouth to keep her quiet. "Can you believe in a few short years they will be running around" says Joe i look down at my two bundles of joy "No way" i say he laughs we sit there in silence "So Maddie" he says i can feel he is nervous "Yeah" i say putting a grape into my mouth "I really like you..." he says wait what??? Did he really just say that i steer into his eyes "Really??" i say he nods "Me too like i like you not me" i say and he laughs he pulls me close to him and our lips seal its magical, it all just works i don't feel fireworks like in the movies but it works and its amazing until Noah breaks down crying we both pull away "Seriously Noah..." i say he chuckles "Ruin it all attention seeker" laughs Joe i pick noah up and he picks Brooklyn up "And i love these kids" he says looking down at Brooklyn this all just seems so right. This is my family I'm 15 and i should be causing trouble, being the old Maddison i miss the old Maddison the Maddison who could go crying about it all being too much with her little teenage problems, the Maddison that didn't have to worry about making these kids survive and have a good life the Maddison that loved life and was chilled but the new Maddison is just as good but in a new way.