Chapter 4

My pov;
I wake up in my bed and sit up I see someone sitting on the sofa in the hotel room I jump "Sorry it's just me" says Jackson I sigh out loud "Hey we are gonna need you for questioning and court is in a week plus we want to have a talk with you about the baby" says Jackson I nod "Your mum dropped off some of your clothes to us so they are in that bag" says Jackson pointing to it I stand up and pick the bag up and walk to the bathroom. I go through the bag I pick skinny jeans and I see she packed Nash's jumper I decide to wear that too and put my hair in a high pony tail. I walk out "Let's go" says Jackson we leave.
-
"Are you sure that's your choice?" Asks Samantha I nod they just asked me if I wanted to keep the baby and of course I said yes I mean it's my baby too.
-
-
( 5 days later) continue of my pov;
I'm still at the safe hotel I have been getting therapy for a lot and i think it's time to go home, I am getting better and realised this isn't there fault I feel bad for not allowing them to see me even though they say in a waiting room for 5 yours to see me. I tell Samantha and she calls everyone to let them know then I have a shower and get ready...

Authors note: sorry it's soooo short I'll update longer ones I promise