Chapter 7

Nash's pov;
I haven't been home for three weeks as we have been filming me and Cameron's new move 'The outfield' so I have been pretty full on busy, But it's the twinies 15th birthday and it's gonna be a big one cuz Maddie is back so it's a celebration. All the guys are coming around so it will be cool to see them. I arrive and walk in and see my Mum sitting at the counter in the kitchen crying looking at a book "Mom, you okay?" I say walking in I look at the book and see photos of skylynn in the book I look down and hug mom "I miss her too mum" I say into her ear "We are lucky we almost lost our other girl" I say she wipes her eyes "We gotta choose the kids cakes" she says putting the book away. "Maddison come downstairs we gotta pick your cake!" Yells mum and I hear the upstairs door close and running down the stairs "Nash!" I hear Maddison yell I run over to her and pick her up spinning her around "Missed ya little one" I say putting her down "So cake?" She says I laugh and roll my eyes.

My pov;
I'm so happy Nash is home, I mean I knew he was coming cuz it's my birthday all the guys are once I get downstairs Hayes comes over we decide we are gonna get a three layered cake top layer both of us, middle layer mine and bottom Hayes. We choose the design and are settled on it then we go out to the backyard and play soccer. "So Hayes, you excited for dancing with the stars?" Asks Nash "Yeah" he replies "I wish i could" i say "One day maybe" says Nash kicking the ball to me.
-
(Next Day)
2 more days left till my birthday...
I woke up had a shower, and changed into shorts a crop top and converse then put my hair half up, half down. I wonder downstairs to see my mum "Babe, lets go get some party stuff" she says i nod and we hop in her car. We go into Target and walk down some party isles this girl walks up to me she has black hair and brown eyes "Your Maddison Grier right?" She asks i nod "Yeah" i say "Can i have a picture?" She asks i nod and we take a few selfies "Hey heres my Instagram give it to Nash and hayes" she says and walks off i look at mum "I swear they only use me for my brothers" i moan to my mom "Soz baby gurl" she says. We finish shopping and head back i see a bunch of cars on the lawn "Who's here" i say winding down my window and looking at lots of cars "Its a surprise" she says i look at her smiling "Mom..." I say "Go inside" she smiles and i now know i have been set up. I open the door and walk in and see no one i turn around and close the door when i feel arms wrap around my waist i look up and see cameron "Cammy!" I scream hugging him he laughs "Hello Gracie" he smirks i smile and he points towards the kitchen and i see all of the guys  i smile and go hug them Jack G picks me up "Wanna go surprise hayes he's at a mates should be home in a min?" Asks Nash i nod they all hide and i sit on the couch and turn on teen wolf.

Hayes pov;
I walk through the door and see Mad-Dog sitting on the couch watching teen wolf "Wat up?" I say she stands up "Hey" and hugs me "Can u get me a drink?" I ask "No lazy bones" i laugh "Please" she begs and sits down "Fine" i say and walk into the kitchen, All the Magcon guys jump out, "Woah hey" i say they all laugh we all say hi when Maddie yells out "This pregnant lady, needs a drink" she says we laugh, we forget she is pregnant a lot i mean she doesn't even look pregnant.

Later that night
My pov;
Im laying in my room while all the guys and my brothers are playing video games. All of a sudden i feel this sharp pain... "Nash, Mom!" I yell i hear footsteps "Are you okay?" Asks mom "Something is wrong with the baby" i say feeling tears full out my eyes "Nash!" Yells my mom he runs upstairs "We need to go to the hospital" she says next minute I'm passed out.
I wake up in the hospital... "Where am I?" I ask "Hospital baby" says my dad "Hi dad" i say he smiles "Wait is my baby okay??" I say frantically no one answers me "Hello?" I ask Nash looks down "We don't know" he says i look down "I don't care if this is a rapists child, its my baby" i say getting emotional, "Babe calm down" says mom. We wait for the doctors when shawn walks in "Hey, you feeling okay?" He asks i shrug "You guys can go eat, i can stay with her" says shawn "Are you sure?" Asks Nash he nods they leave and shawn brings me over a bag "I got you french fries" he says "Yum, i have a craving!" I say he laughs and hands me the bag and sots next to my bed. We are silent, then he says to me "You know we will all help you with the baby?" Says Shawn i look at him "He or she is my responsibility" i say "We will help" he says "But i don't want you wasting your time"  i say "I am going to help" he says i smile and feel something in my stomach not like the baby just like butterflys, then my brothers walk in "The doctor said they cant find the course of what happened so you should be fine for your birthday" says Nash i nod. We leave and head home all the boys are there i walk upstairs to my room, its kind of funny I only now am starting to actually feel pregnant but it also is making me have nerves, and also i kind of want to talk to my kidnappers just so i can show them that they tried to break me but it didn't work...
My life will just continue for me and my baby