Chapter 11

Authors warning- Birth scene

July 1st i had my birthday party it was great all the guys are gone as well as Will but Nash is still here I've been put on bed rest for my pregnancy it sucks.

Later that day i eat a hamburger that mom gave me i bit into it and felt a rush of pain  i squince and yell "Mom!" She comes up oh shit i feel something she runs in "My water broke..." I say looking up at her knowing what that means we get up and i clean myself up and my brothers drive me to the hospital while mom makes phone calls to everyone sitting next to me. We arrive and we go in i quickly get a room and they start taking my blood pressure I'm only like 30 weeks along so this baby will be premature once we get there i start getting contractions it is very painful... And my mom puts on peaceful music my dad arrives and holds my hand "Im scared daddy" i say he hugs me "Baby its okay" he says.
2 hours later i get two surprise visitors i look and see Samantha and Jackson the people who i first delt with when i got to the police station i hug them and we catch up "Ready to get this munchkin out of a munchkin" says Jackson i laugh "I have to so..." I say "Have you thought of names?" Asks Sam i nod "He's gonna be Noah Joseph" i say looking at Jackson he nods "Cute" he says they leave and i keep getting contractions. After 24 hours of this i am up to 8cm dilated so just a little more to go all the guys have flown in waiting to see the little boy. I finally reach and my mom, Will, Dad, Nash and hayes are in the room Nash is holding my hand and I'm screaming "1,2,3 push" says the doctor i have another gulp of air to help and push hard i push 3 more times till they see the baby's head "Noah's almost here" they say i push wanting to get him out and see his tiny face he comes out and the doctors are silent i hear him cry and tears fill my eyes "He's ripped out of the placenta" says a nurse the placenta doesn't come but I'm so interested in noah "Hunny we need to do an ultrasound" im quickly wheeled in when i feel something hurt but i don't mention it they scan and i see something wrong on the screen...

Authors note- I know a few of you didn't want her to have the baby, i know some people that have been through this stuff don't want it and i 100% support that! I just wanted something to happen in the story. Thanks for the support