Chapter 3

My pov;
Once I had eaten they told me they called my mum to say they found me... I want to see my family but I also am worried a lot happened to me I don't really like physical touch anymore, or if someone raises their voice even a little I also got told that my family weren't searching for me I mean do I really want to go home to that...
-
Nash's pov;
Mum just got a phone call she walked into her room me, hayes, will, dad, Johanne, cam and the Jacks are all here sitting on the couch. Mum rushes out crying i stand up "mum..." I say "They found her..." she says I feel a lump in my throat "Alive..." she says we all jump up and down, the police warned us she could be well and truly dead right now. I feel so relieved "When can she come home" asks Will "Well she has to go for questioning but apparently a lot happened to her and she doesn't want to come home yet... so he said it might be a few days" says my mum I start to think why doesn't she want to come home? What happened there?
-
My pov;
"So Maddison can you tell me what happened the day you were kidnapped?" Says Jackson I look down "I went to the bathroom, when I was walking in someone grabbed me then all I remember is being face Down in a van" I say "Then they told me they knew I was Nash's little sister, I didn't know their names so I labeled them after a while Bree was the girl who she was the bitch she sometimes was nice and worried but other times she was evil, Tom was the guy who was black hair and mean, Luke was the one who got me pregnant he rapped me a lot and last their was joe..." I say looking down "Who was Joe?" Asks Samantha "He tried to save me a lot he didn't want it to happen to me but he didn't know what to do!" I say I look at Jackson and Sam "Listen Maddie, we need to protect you and this will be a very long process" says Jackson "I suggest you be with your family..." he continues "I just cant" I say standing up "Maddie you don't need to be afraid anymore" says Sam I start walking out Jackson stands in front of me "Where do you want to go?" He says "I want to sleep and be alone for a while" I say looking down "Okay you can come to our protection house" says Samantha "but lots of cameras will be everywhere" she says I nod "That's okay I was used to it with my brothers" I say smiling at the thought "Stay by me okay hun" says Jackson I nod as we walk out of the police station there are news reporters everywhere I just keep my head down and walk to the car.
-
Once I'm settled in they leave I start thinking about seeing my family, the reason I don't want to see them is incase you know they think I'm different because... Well the baby.
Plus even being hugged makes me feel uncomfortable I think I need to get okay with simple things before seeing my family... but at the same time I can't wait to see Hayes and Nash. I decide to go to bed so lay down pull the covers over me and sleep.