Final chapter

My pov;
My name is Maddison Grace Grier, Im the younger sister of the famous Nash and Hayes Grier, Yes i know you've heard of me... My kids Noah, Brooklyn, Jax, Dylan and Isabella, husband Joe...
I am 30 years old, my life truly began when i was 14... I Went through a lot and had my first two kids when i was 15 Noah and Brooklyn who are now 15 years old, Nothing like their father... noah reminds me of Hayes and Brooklyn well i imagine her like skylynn who passed away when i was young who was my little sister blonde hair and a big personality. Jax aged 10, Dylan aged 7 and Izzy only 3... The last three are my husband Joe's and my kids.
When i was 18 i got a job in a movie now I'm an actress just like my brothers...

Nash: he has three kids two sons and a daughter Sam who's 12, Grayson who's 9 and Hannah 5, he married Chloe in the end who is still my best friend

Hayes: He got into some trouble for a few years, then sorted himself out being a single dad to his little girl Amelia age 9, now has a son Oliver who's 5, with danielle so no Amelia isn't Danielle's although the mother is not in her life so she calls her mom

Will: Has three sons Jack 14, Aiden 11 and Cody 9, married a lovely girl named Bella he's doing well for himself

As for the boys well i don't see them often apart from Cameron and Jack G and Jack J. They all have their own lives now 

Cameron- He continued with magnon for a while with some new guys then they stopped he was in a few more movies and was looking for the love of his life he married this nice girl Alex who is a very close friend of mine they have had two children and one on the way Josh aged 8, Willow age 4 and Hayley is going to be there newest edition.

Jack G and Madison Beer stayed together they have two kids Xavier age 6 and Olivia age 2, madison still works in music and jack owns a company with JJ 

Jack J- is engaged to be married they have had their first kid and according to him there is no more babies down the track he has a little girl named Hope age 2 

And me well I've changed I've grown up my story hasn't ended but the majority of it has i look back on photos of the old me before the kidnapping my biggest worries on how my annoying older brothers would annoy me or my cheerleading problems life was much simpler then... I still have nightmares to this day on my terrible time with Luke and the ped's but Joe is always there he saved me so many times before and he continues to save me he's my best friend and a wonderful father to our 5 munchkins and has raised Brooklyn and Noah as his own they know he's not there real father and Noah has a lot of hatred towards his father for what happened i tell them everyday i wouldn't take it back because otherwise i wouldn't have them in my life and how boring my life would be.  Noah has briefly talked to his father who did get out of prison but is back in for murdering Tom out of everyone so hell be locked away for at least another 20-40 years. My 3 little kids Jax, Dylan and Izzy are striving well and my two eldest love their younger siblings my life is better then i could have imagined it.

"MUM!!!" i hear Brooklyn scream "Yes Brooky" i yell back "Dylan is being a pest" she says running down stairs and sowing me her hairbrush which has gum all through it "Ill buy you a new one" i laugh she shakes her head "Remind me why we love this nut" she says ruffling his hair i roll my eyes "Noah hop off the playstation!" i yell to the game room "But mom..." he moans "You've been on there for 2 hours time to get off" i say he walks out he's already bigger then me and i hate it "Good boy" i say he laughs "Uncle Nash is in the house!" yells my idiotic brother "Yay Sam someone normal" says Noah running over to Sam "Hey sis" nash says hugging me "Hello" i say i see Sam age 12, Grayson age 9 and Hannah age 5 walk in Brooklyn snatches Hannah away and they go outside Grayson and Jax go into his room and Noah and Sam go back to the video games oh well i tried. Chloe walks in and we are chilling reading magazines while Nash and Joe are discussing something about cars. This is my life now, but its not over yet... 

Hey guys quick update I'm about to start another fan fiction on the request by a few people to do a cameron dallas little sister story so check it out xx 

Peace