Chapter 9

My pov;
After my Spa we head home, I walk inside and smell Pizza "Where's the pizza!" I yell I hear everyone laugh and there are all the guys sitting there eating I walk over grab a plate and go sit on the couch next thing I'm being picked up "Geez your getting heavy" says the voice it's Matt I slap him as he sits down placing me on his lap "Not my fault" I moan "Mad-Dog I was joking" he says kissing my cheek "Eww" I moan they laugh we are eating pizza and talking about the party tomorrow when my mom comes from upstairs i see her nod to Danielle, Hayes and Chloe and Nash they stand up "Alright well Maddison, my baby girl we wanted to give you something special for your birthday you knew we were adding a part on to your room..." mom says "But we've redone it and it has all the furniture for you and your baby" says mom with tears in her eyes I stand up and hug her "Can I see" I ask her she nods Nash picks me up and Carries me upstairs when I reach my room I open the door it's so cool! It's a lilac colour has a double bed it's got a makeup/ hair place and then there is a half wall and that's where the baby's crib and stuff is it's so cute "Thank you soo much" I say then I see I have my own bathroom this is just amazing! When we head downstairs Nash looks at me "Maddie, we wanted to do something special for you so do you want to know your baby's gender on your birthday?" Asks Nash I nod with tears in my eyes "Someone will come do a house scan with everyone here in 20 minutes" he says shaking me "Wait can I request something?" I say they all nod "Hayes can you sit beside me" I say looking at my twin he smiles "Oh and Hayes since we did Maddie's room we have a surprise for you!" Says Nash "It was mainly Maddie's idea" adds Will I smile we walk outside and show Hayes his new motorbike "This is amazing guys!" He says excited.

It's time the lady has just come in I'm laying on the couch and it's all set up Hayes is next to me she turns it on and I wait... I wait to hear the little heartbeat of my baby...

Authors note:
Haha left you with a cliffhanger, will the baby be okay or will Maddison face to loose her baby...
Thanks for reading xx Update tomorrow the next part