Chapter 10

My pov;
I look at the screen and wait... Then I hear it the sound of the heartbeat "That isn't just me, there is it's heartbeat?" I say making sure it's not my heartbeat I'm hearing "The baby is healthy" says the lady I sigh, listen the thing is it is hard I'm not going to lie but these are still my babies... she starts showing me my baby "It's small like you" says Sammy Wilk I laugh and roll my eyes "Cute like you" he adds I smirk and continue looking at the screen "Are you ready to see what it is?" Asks the lady I nod and squeeze Hayes's hand "Sorry it's taking a while, you've got a lot of gas inside the placenta" says the nurse "Do you know why?" Asks my mom she shrugs we go to the area "It's a boy" she says showing me the boys all laugh and high five each other I feel a tear slip down my cheek. I have a baby boy I think to myself that is just crazy "No wonder your big" laughs JJ I roll my eyes "Do you know a name?" Asks the nurse I shake my head I haven't put much thought into a name but now I know it's a boy I'm gonna start thinking.

After all that havoc we settle down and start watching movies literally all over the floor is guys and the couches but i bagsed a couch to myself but there is nash sitting on my couch "Nash" i moan he tells me to lay on him so i put my head on his lap and lay down we first are watching old films of me and hayes and tbh there are some extremely embarrassing ones but i don't really care these guys are my brothers. We watch them all and then start watching other films although the boys moaned cuz i choose some chic flicks.

Next day-
I wake up its part day I'm in my room so someone must've carried me upstairs i go downstairs and see the jacks, Sam P and Sammy W asleep on the couch, i walk into the kitchen where mom is already organising things "Wake the boys up please, i gotta go get the cake we ordered" says mom leaving the house i smirk at an idea i grab a whipped cream which says extra on it for the party i walk over and spray them with it they all freak out then JJ stands up and grabs me putting my hands behind my back Sam P grabs the Whipped cream and sprays it all over me while I'm screaming i see my brothers sprint down the stairs and i hear will yell "Mad you okay?!" Thy get down and see me drenched "This is what happens when you wake me up and spray me with it" says Sam P smudging in the cream i sigh and walk to the bathroom washing my face off i walk out and see the guys that stayed the night give me evils "What? Mom told me to wake you up" i say shrugging my shoulders they all laugh and we start getting ready for the party.