Chapter 12

My pov;
"Another baby!" The doctor exclaims we go back into my room my brothers in shock "Is noah okay?" I ask looking at will he nods "Now you need to push again" says mom warning me i nod and start the pushing process all over again. "head" says a nurse i push one more time and the baby comes out i can tell its smaller i hear no cries and start to panic i watch them quickly take my baby away the doctor comes over to me "Well done" he says "Is it okay??" I ask freaking out a little "They are both premies so both will be on oxygen but your youngest is gonna have to fight" he says and then whispers "Btw its a little girl" i cry. Once I'm cleaned up the guys come in thinking i just had baby Noah "How are you mama?" Asks Jack G kissing my head "Exhausted" I say then I see Sammy bring in a blue balloon that says baby boy and I have an idea "Hey Sammy I need a pink balloon" I say looking at him he looks really confused "Why baby?" He says "I had twins" I say they all are quiet then start answering a bunch of questions "Guys I had Noah and a little girl" I say they all smile they all decide to go home except my brothers, Sammy and the jacks and Chloe and Danielle "Can I see my baby's?" I ask my dad "I'll go ask" he says leaving the room I feel so disgusting like I had been carrying a baby now I feel empty and inflated, "You and only you can go see the baby's" says my dad walking back in I get in a wheel chair and a nurse takes me into the NICU I see a bunch of little incubators I get brought to see my baby I see Noah he is gorgeous just amazing I put my hands in these glove things and touch his little hands and feet. I then move onto my baby daughter she is tiny no wonder the scans didn't show her I put my hands in the gloves it has Noah's name but I haven't named my baby girl I decide on Brooklyn Sky and Noah Joseph. I walk out of the NICU and see my brothers I run into Nash's arms "They will be okay" he says as I cry I tell them how tiny they are "Have you named her?" Asks JJ I nod "So Noah Joseph, and Brooklyn Sky" I say they all smile "Cute" says Sammy I smile "I'm gonna go sleep baby" says my mom and dad leave so does my brothers while the Jacks and Sammy stay with me in hospital. "Are you tired little one" asks Gilinsky "Kinda, but I just want to hold them" I say he laughs "Soon enough you'll want them to be quiet again" says Sammy I nod "It's crazy, I'm 15... Yet I just had 2 babies" I say "I know a baby had a baby" says Jack G I laugh "I'm gonna sleep" I say and fall into a deep black slumber.

I wake up and see they have brought me Into another room with the incubators I get to stay because I'm having some problems my mom and brothers are here, "You can hold Noah and Brooklyn" to feed says mom I smile and sit up feeling a little pain in my abdomen "Noah first" says the nurse handing me a little bundle we cords coming out of his nose. "Hey my lil man" I say holding him I put the cover up my mom brought me and put him under it and feed him, he doesn't latch for a while but when he does it feels weird a bit sore actually once he drinks a bit his breathing slows so they have to put him back, then they hand me Brooklyn "Hey little girl, I'm your mom" I say holding her "Your gonna be okay" I say to her I look up at Nash he smiles I feed her but she doesn't drink much.... I wish she would drink more she is extremely small and I really don't want to loose her or Noah. The boys all come to finally see my baby's they can't hold them but at least they get to see them. I'm laying in bed while the boys are all surrounding Noah and Brooklyn. I'm reading a book called 'Dealing with twins' Cameron comes and sits next to me "How you feeling mama" says Cam I put the book down "I'm good, but..." I sigh "What baby girl" says Jack G joining cam "What if I can't do this..." I say as a tear slides down my face Cameron and Jack G turn to look at each other "Baby girl, you have all of our help and support" says cammy "I'm never gonna get to just be rebellious" I say they laugh "That's a good thing" Jack g says I look down and roll my eyes "Sorry, your still gonna get to go out alright I'll babysit them for Christ sake you have enough baby sitters" says Jack G I laugh "I don't know if I'm going to trust you with my baby's" I say

2 weeks later- *pic at top
My baby's FINALY aren't all gross and little they actually look newborn size. They are out of the incubators and today they get to come home! "Nash can you take me to the hospital to get the baby's" I say running downstairs I was just on the treadmill getting back in shape after having the baby's has taken a bit of work. "Okay" he says I pick up the two car seats and run downstairs we had to buy another cot and car seat, "You alright there?" Laughs Hayes he takes one of the car seats and we click it into the car. We hop in and drive to the hospital I walk in and Nash follows me i see the nurses Daisy and Peyton who have been looking after my baby's every day they are feeding them there bottles when we walk in "Hello" I say they smile "Nash you have Noah's" I say and he goes over I pick up Brooklyn from Peyton and put her in the car seat. Once she is all in her car seat I go over "I did it" says Nash I sit down and check all the belts "Don't trust me ha?" Smirks Nash I laugh and so do the nurses "Sorry Nashy" I laugh we leave the hospital thanking them for all their help once we put the baby's in the car I think to myself it's finally real I have my baby's and I have to look after them now!