1

Ghost

*flashback*

"Hi Devin sweetie how was the first day?" My mother asks me after I got off the bus.

"Middle school is fucking terrible! Everyone was making fun of me cause I'm gay."

"Well they just don't understand sweetie."

Mother hugged me and I sniffled.

"I hate being a boy who likes other boys. I hate my school."

"I'll make a deal with you Devin. If you can make it one year then I'll let you switch schools and genders if you want."

"Alright. Deal." So I endured a year of harassment and depression, cutting and other disorders just so I could leave this Hellhole of a middle school.

"Alright a deal is a deal. I found you a new school and you can be transgender if that is your choice. Or there's always cross dressing."

"What's that?"

"It's where you dress like the opposite gender. And trans is where you become the other gender."

"I think I just wanna dress like the other gender."

"Alright. Then let's go shopping."

I started 7th grade feeling more confident and though I had no friends, I wasn't harassed so that's a good thing. Mom died from a head on collision during my freshman year. My dad never accepted my choices in life and disowned me before I was even 18. So I lived with my aunt for two years. I called her an old bitch and ran away in the middle of the night. I should've been better dressed for the occasion but I ran out in my black long-sleeved sweater and some booty shorts. The pavement hurt my barefeet but I couldn't stand my aunt. She's a nice old lady i just can't stand her.

After a week of living on the streets I was taken in by a man who said he worked in an underground business. Alright so that means either slavery or prostitution. Well if it puts money in the bank then I'll take the job.

*end flashback*

"Ghost wake up!" Jesse knocked on my bedroom door and I groaned.

"C'mon Ghost we gotta go!" Jesse knocked more insistently and I sit up.

"Alright I'm up. 15 minutes."

"10."

"Fine. Can you come in for a sec Jesse?" The door opens and he walks in. I got out of bed and told him to pick me something to wear while I went and showered. He's my best friend in this business and I trust him with everything.

"Alright I got you some clothes." I stepped out and put on the clothes and my make up. "Your scars are looking better Ghost." Jesse smiles and I looked at my thighs in the mirror.

"What about these?" I pulled up my sleeves and showed my forearms.

"Good. How's your eating? You skipped dinner last night."

"I don't like being fucking interrogated Jesse."
I snapped defensively and he hugs me.

"We gotta go now." I pulled down my sleeves and we left my room to go join the others. You've probably heard it a lot and know its true but prostitution and strip clubs really do run on daddy issues. Hey guys have daddy issues as well alright. But I know that's not why all guys are male prostitutes. Just me and Jesse.