3

Ghost

It's been a few hours since Angelo left and Jesse is watching TV. I slipped away to the bathroom and stripped my shirt. I looked at all my scars and the voice in my head wasn't helping.

This isn't enough. You need more.

I do need more. I'm fat and ugly. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my old friend. It was a pencil sharpener blade, small enough to not be noticed in a pocket. I drug it along my stomach, watching the blood spill out slowly.

Cut deeper. Maybe you won't wake up this time.

You're just a dirty little slut, you deserve every last one of these scars and more.

You deserve to die.

You're just a burden on Jesse.

After about 15-20 cuts later, I stopped to admire my work then cleaned the blood.

"Ghost?" Jesse comes into the bedroom and knocks on the bathroom door.

"Just a sec."

"You better not be doing what I think you are in there Devin." He turns the knob and I don't even try and cover my work. "Oh my.....c'mon sweetie lets get you cleaned up." I was bleeding again so he wet a cloth and gently washed away the blood and bandaged my deeper cuts.
"Talk to me next time alright?" I nodded and put back on my shirt. It didn't cover half the ones near the bottom of my stomach so I'm just not gonna leave anytime soon. Jesse pulls me to the couch and we watched TV together. He's the most important person in my life right now. I think we tried a relationship after knowing each other for two months but it quickly died out and we stuck to friends. We still act like a couple though.

Jesse

Devin was asleep on my lap and I put my arm around him. The door opens and Angelo and Joshua came in. I think Joshua suits him better so I refuse to call him by his nickname. Angelo smiles and looks over at us but he quickly gasps and tears rush to his eyes. Now I realize basically every scar of Devin's is visible. And so were his ribs, they could be seen under the shirt.

"Oh my God." He says and I pull a blanket over him to prevent anyone else seeing them.

"You saw nothing." I tell him and he sits next to us.

"But I want to help."

"You've done quite enough by buying us. We're usually not kept together and by this point would have atleast been beaten or had to fuck someone. Really you're doing quite enough."

"Can we at least introduce you to our friend?"

"As prostitutes or as some new friends?"

"We'll tell him later. Please?" I sighed and looked down at Devin. He doesn't do well with new people. But these people seem friendly so maybe some friends will be good for him.

"Alright." Angelo smiles and started asking me about Devin. All I said was he's 24 and a crossdresser. I'll leave the rest to Devin when he wakes. I hope I'm not stupid for trusting them just because they hadn't done anything bad to us yet.