5

Devin

"You want me to eat all this?" I looked at the small plate of food.

This is too fucking much for me to handle.

"Yes sweetie please?" Jesse pushes the plate towards me and I stared at it. "Do it for me?" Jesse pouts and I pushed it back. He picks up the landline and then pulls out a scrap of paper. Who's he calling? I eyed the food and it smelled so good. Jesse holds out the phone and I was about to ask who it was when Ricky starts talking.

"Please eat Devin."

"Do I have to?"

"Yes. For me?" He pleads and I slowly reached out for a bite.

This is amazing.

Why did I stop eating again?

Seems stupid now.

I pulled the plate back to me and didn't hesitate to eat the rest and wanted more.
I heard Jesse sigh with relief and tell Ricky I was eating and asking for more.

"Yay I'm proud of you Devin. Keep it up please."

"I'll try." I reply and start stuffing my face.

"Alright I feel fat now. Can I be done? I think I ate the fridge." Jesse giggles and nods. I take the phone from him and sat on the couch. "Where are you Ricky?"

"Out with the guys. Band stuff."

"When you getting home? I miss you."

I sound like a clingy girlfriend probably.

"I'm actually coming home in about an hour."

Yay!

"Yay!" He laughs and I blushed.

"Bye." I hung up and handed it to Jesse. He pulls me to the couch and we sat watching TV.
I heard the door swing up and jumped up and went to the front door.

"Hey Devin." Ricky smiles and I hugged him tightly. "Miss me?" He laughs and hugs back.

"Yes I did. Very much so."

"Hey lovebirds you wanna move so we can get in?" I looked behind Ricky and don't even notice that he brought the guys over.

"Sorry." We moved aside and they all squeezed past us.

"So what you wanna do now?" I asked.

"I'm kinda tired. Think I'm gonna take a nap. Care to join me?" I blushed and nodded. He led me upstairs to his room and we laid in his bed together.

"Am I too clingy?" I ask hesitantly.

"Not at all Devin." He put his arms around my waist and pulls me closer.

"Okay."

"You're a cutie you know that?" He says and yawns.

"N-No I didn't." I blushed and he laughs.

"Well it's true."