14

A/N: thanks again for the name! Love you<3

Chris

Ricky's always really edgy when he runs out of "smokes" as he calls them. So I wasn't surprised when he yelled at us and was an all around bitch. So that's why I'm in the drugstore buying him more of his precious smokes. The cute guy behind the counter was on the phone when I walked up and placed them on the counter along with a large Coke. He had short black hair and a septum piercing. His name tag said Zachariah.

"Mom just take him to the vet then! I got a customer!" He says in an annoyed tone and hangs up.

"Animal problems?" I ask as he rings me up and asks for my ID. I showed him and he hands me my things.

"Yeah it's my cat. Mom doesn't want kittens so I said take him to the vet. Anyways have a good day sir."

"You too Zach." I smiled and left.

Once I was home and Ricky wasn't acting hostile anymore, I sat on the couch bored outta my mind.

"Meet a cute boy Chris?"

"What makes you say that?"

"Bottom of the receipt." Ricky says pointing to it then handing it over. "You should call him."

"Thanks for the advice Dr. Phil but I can manage my own love life."

"So you're not gonna call him?"

"No I'm calling him."

"Good boy."

"Shut up." I say walking out of the room to call him. I sat on the steps and he answers.

"Hello?" Zach says.

"Hey."

"Oh hi. I was afraid you wouldn't call."

"You're too cute to pass up."

"You're making me blush."

I laughed and we kept talking for the longest time. Eventually I invited him over and ten minutes later he came.

"You call your man Chris?" Ricky says with his back to me.

"Hi."

Ricky turns and raises an eyebrow at me. "He's a cutie."

Zach blushes and I put my arm around him. "And he's mine."

Ricky responds by grabbing Devin. "And he's mine. Now that we have possession outta the way what's your name?"

"Zachariah."

They nod and we joined them on the couch. The Harry Potter marathon was on ABC Family so we watched it. By The Order Of The Phoniex Zach, Ricky and Ange were fast asleep. He was on my lap and I smiled running my fingers through his hair. I had lost interest in the movies cause I see them like every other weekend. ABC needs to find another horse to beat to death.

"Well I'm taking Ricky to bed. Night." Devin yawns and walks out of the room. I stayed up and watched the movies then the Pirates of the Carribean marathon till I saw the sun coming up and I was basically zombie Chris.

"You sleep at all Chris?" Zach asks and I rubbed my eyes then shook my head.

"You need sleep. C'mere." He held his arms out and I fell into them. "Night Chris." He pecks my cheek and I fell asleep.