9

A/N: this back story is brought to you by a real life girl i went to a church camp with. I didn't know her but when people were sharing "how God changed their life" or something, this girl gets up and shares this story. If you or someone you know is experiencing this, I beg you; don't hesitate. Speak up. Do what you're/they're scared to do. Get help. Don't bitch about it to social media. I care for y'all. <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jesse

BLOCKED NUMBER: one of you get your ass over here. I don't care who.

Dad's drunk again. I always go cause I don't want my little sister to deal with this.

"You stay here. Don't worry about me okay?" She nod and ran off to play. I went to my car and drove to Dad's house.

"Hello slut." He says and pulls me in by my long hair. He drags me to the bedroom and I braced myself for what came next. What always came next.

*a few hours later*

I cried in my car, feeling like shit. Then I dried my eyes and trudged up the stairs of my house. I can't let her know I was crying.

"Jesse!" My little sister hugs my legs.

"Hey princess." She takes my hand and led me to her room.

"You be the prince and I'll be the princess." She hands me a little boy doll and I smiled.

She puts her Rapunzel doll in the tower and I set mine at the bottom.

"Rapunzel Rapunzel let  down your hair." She let's down the doll's hair and I made my guy climb her hair.

"You saved me!" I picked up my sister and she giggles.

"I'll always come to your rescue cause you're my little princess." I tossed her on the bed and she has a giggling fit.

"Alright time for bed." I helped her into her pjs and put her to bed. I waited for her to fall asleep, like I do every night.

When I went to my room I closed the door and broke down. I covered my mouth in hopes to muffle my sobs.

I woke in a cold sweat and covered my face as the tears fell. Angelo wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly.

"Shhhh.....just let it out." He rubs my back and I continued sobbing. I haven't cried for like 7 years.

"I'm sorry." I try to push him away but he won't budge.

"No you've been hurt so you just cry Jesse." 

I hear Devin from the other side of the door and started frantically trying to pull myself together, build back up my emotional wall.

"No no baby don't bottle your emotions. It's not good for you." Angelo pulls me to his chest and Devin walks in.

"I-I'm just gonna-....." And he turns so fast, he rammed into the wall. Devin scrambles out the door and closes it behind him. I cried and cried and cried. I cried till I swore I didn't have any tears left.

"Hey, listen to me. I don't want you to ever feel you have to hide your emotions from me. Devin's in excellent hands. Now it's time for someone to care for you Jesse."