13

Ricky

I was able to convince Ash and the guys to come over and Chris to stay while they're here. Couple or not, they are great friends and need to make up. After talking and shit we left them in the kitchen and went to the den.

I swear Jesse and Devin will die of alcohol poisoning. They didn't go heavy or anything, just a bit tipsy though. Note to self keep them away from each other when drunk. Else jealousy boyfriend ain't gonna be too happy. But they do make a cute couple I have to admit. We pulled out some games and I went back to the kitchen and they were talking again.

"Hey were playing games and y'all are too." I turn and they follow me back to the den.

"Alright now we're gonna pick a game randomly out of a hat."  I pull out a scrap of paper and unfolded it. "Now Ash you don't have to play this but I'm sure Chris would appreciate it." I showed everyone what it said.

Strip Poker.

"I don't feel comfortable playing this." Ghost says quietly before either Chris or Ash could say anything.

"Of course. I am so sorry. Jesse you wanna bow out as well?" We still have enough people to play.

"I'll be fine." He says and I turned back to Ash.

"Now wait just a-.....no actually I would enjoy that." Chris says looking at Ash with fucking heart eyes.

"Damnit Christopher this isn't musical sexuality." I huffed and Ash stifled a giggle.

"Yeah Christopher." She teases him and he gets bashful.  Awwww........

"How about a compromise?"

"I'm listening."

"How about I don't play and just sit here shirtless if you're so eager." I thought she was kidding but Ash said it with the straightest face.

"Deal." Chris says and sure enough Ash took her shirt off and we started playing. Needless to say I suck at poker. Good thing we all agreed to stop at the underwear.

At the end of the game only Angelo was left fully dressed. Me and Jesse were in our boxers and everyone else was either missing a shirt of pants. We all put our clothes back  on and moved on with our games.

Three hours later Devin was asleep on the couch. Jesse had an arm protectively around Devin's waist, still wide awake. Chris and Ash were talking in the kitchen and the rest were talking.

"Well it's getting late. Y'all just wanna sleep over?" I ask them and the guys and Ash agreed.

"I actually am going home so bye."  Chris says when he comes back in.

"Alright bye." We say and he leaves but turns.

"Ash?"

"Yeah?" He does what we were expecting but it still surprised us. Hell it definitely surprised her. Chris finally kissed Ash.

"Still gay. Night guys." He says and leaves us all shocked.

"Took you long enough!" I shouted after him.

"Shut up 'coon!"  He shouts and I hear the door open and close.

"I resent that!"

"You know it's true Rick." Ange says and I sighed.

"I know."

We once again set up camp in the den and I have to sleep alone I guess.

"Ricky.....get over here." Jesse whisper yells.

"Coming."  He carefully gets up from the couch and takes my spot on the floor next to Angelo.

I held my bf close to my chest and he snuggled into my side. I smiled and kissed his head.

A/N: next chapter will have a big time gap between it and this one. Just to get the story moving along a little faster. Can someone tell me some interesting boy names?