6

Jesse

Ever since Ricky came along, I've become less and less important in Devin's life. But that's okay! It's good that he's trusted someone so much. Ricky's a great guy I can tell. They all are. Except I don't know how to do anything else but be there for him when he needs me. I didn't, and still don't mind, doing all that so don't think I'm complaining. I'll spare you my sob story but I've been a prostitute for about 7 years, 4 of them with Devin. I remember the first night he got there. The man was dragging him in and I remember thinking damn he's really cute. He was so quiet and shy. Took about a year and a half for me to reach the level of importance I was at before Ricky.

Anyways, now that Ricky and Devin are together I guess I can go find a guy and a life of my own knowing he's safe. But who? I looked around at the guys thinking I can start here then move to strangers. My eyes landed on Angelo and I don't know he seems sweet, has a big heart. Let's see what he's done so far.

1. He bought me and kept me and Devin together even though he was seemingly appalled by the idea of prostitutes.

2. He's treated us like friends and equals instead of property.

3. No one has beaten us or made us fuck yet.

4. He, and his friends, have been nothing but nice to us since the second we were bought.
I think the choice is obvious.........

Chris it is.

KIDDING! I'm just kidding. God can't take a joke can ya? Of course I'm gonna get to know Angelo better. Devin is looking at me and I realized I spaced out staring at Angelo. Shit. I also noticed Angelo blushing slightly.

Angelo

Oh my God why is he staring at me?

Is there something on my face?

No no.

Then what?

I watched him and Devin have some kind of silent conversation and I think it went a little like this:

Devin: *raises eyebrow at Jesse*

Jesse: *blushes*

Devin: *points at him then me*

Jesse: *shakes head*

Devin: *looks like he's begging*

Jesse: *shakes head more firmly*

Devin: *crosses arms*

Jesse: *sighs*

Devin: *begs again*

Jesse: *puts hands up in defeat*

"Angelo get your ass over here!" The guys laugh and I forgot they were here. He motions for me to lean down and then whispers in my ear.
"Go sit by Jesse. I think he likes you."

Jesse likes me?

I blushed really hard and went and sat by Jesse. He's blushing too and now the guys have caught on.

"Oh would you look at the time I gotta-" and with that Ryan left and Balz left. Chris sat there for a second before Devin told him to leave. He sighs and leaves. Now were all just staring at Ricky.

"Dev you're gonna get up if I'm gonna leave." Devin stays put and I guess Ricky can stay.

"Nope you're staying." He says. Jesse puts his head on my shoulder.