8

Ricky

"Ricky I already told you-"

"Just hear me-......why am i wasting my time? You just think i want you with Chris. Forget i said anything." I turned and started walking away.

"Wait Ricky!" I heard Ash run up behind me, and she grabs my arm.

"What?" I asked and pulled my arm from her grip.

"If it means that much to you, I could help find him someone besides me."

"That won't be necessary but thank you."

"But why? Ricky! Ricky! RICHARD OLSON YOU GET BACK HERE AND EXPALIN YOURSELF!!"

"Are you really that stupid?!"

"W-What?" She looks dumbfounded.

"Let me put it simply. Chris in love with Ash. Chris don't want anyone else. Chris only wants Ash. You understand?"

She still looks dumbfounded so I just walked off. Back home I went immediately to my room. There's a knock on my door and I sighed.

"Who is it?"

"Devin."

"It's open." So he opened the door and closed it behind him. He then crawled into bed with me and I put my arms around him.

"What's wrong Ricky?"

"It's nothing you need to worry your pretty little head about okay?"

"Tell me anyways?"

"Well Chris is in love with this girl Ash but she doesn't want to be with him. I'm worried it'll destroy the friendship they already have. Then it'll get awkward whenever they have to see each other. Well more awkward."

"Wow. Just don't get so stressed okay baby?" Devin says then kisses my cheek.

"Okay. For you." He smiles and I smiled back. "I love your smile."

We just stayed in bed the rest of the day after that. Talking, kissing, couple shit.