Chapter 1

Once, there was a couple, a man and a woman who loved each other ever since high school. They fell in love their Freshmen year of High School and through out the whole four years of high school. They grew to their mid-twenties together, married and ran.

They lived in a town called Thrimphlin filled with three types of creatures; Werewolves, Vampires, and Humans. There was a percentage of 49% of vampires, 55% of werewolves, and 6% of humans. Humans are very close to becoming extinct. There is a challenge between the werewolves and vampires on who is the strongest and can have world dominance.

There are many rules in this town such as:

1. No trespassing onto werewolves/vampires territories

2. No mating with the same sex or having any sexual contact with anyone of the same sex

3. Do not interfere with one on one fights between the same creature

4. Each creature has the right to self defense and can kill if needed

5. No starting fights with the opposite creature but shall finish it

6. Most importantly, NO BREEDING WITH THE OPPOSITE CREATURE

If anyone were to ever disobey these rules in anyway shall result to termination of their existence. These two lovers were breaking three of the seven rules in Thrimphlin; 1, 5 and 6. They both trespassed on each other's territories just to hold each other at night when everyone was asleep. Someone found out about there relationship and threatened to tell only to have their head literally broken off by the male lover. Last but not least, the two lovers broke the most valued rule of all, rule six. The lovers gave birth to a beautiful little girl, the sound of the baby crying sang through the whole town through the sky for everyone to hear except the humans.

Everyone knew what had happened from the sound of the cries. The head of each creature sent over fifty guards and hunters to go hunt down the abomination that was bestowed upon them. Meanwhile the lovers tried their best to stop the baby from crying from which they knew what was happening.

The baby had sky blue eyes with curly midnight short hair and smooth pale skin. The lovers glanced at each other from the sight of their creation. They knew what they had did and how big of a mistake they had made. They both knew what they had to do and gave each other a kiss while embracing each other. The werewolf mother wrapped her newborn in a cloth that was big enough to cover the whole child but still made sure the baby could breathe. The mother gently set the baby down onto the ground as she formed into her big white wolf with black stripes on her back and carefully grabbed the exposed loose cloth with her mouth and lifted up the baby, running into the distance trying her best to run as fast as she could without dropping the crying baby. Meanwhile the vampire father stayed behind to fight off over a hundred guards and hunters from each creature.

In less than five minutes, the whole cabin was filled and surrounded by wolf/vampire guards, one half were wolves baring their piercing white sharp teeth warning him not to move or it would be his life while the other half were human look-a-alikes with long sharp fangs sticking out of their gums standing in attack mode.

He knew he didn't stand a chance alone with all of them but he would let them take his life than give up where his love and beloved child went. They all asked where the two were but he wouldn't release the information causing one of the wolves to become impatient and lept towards the father but the father was too quick and striked the wolf in the face causing the wolf to yelp in pain and fly to the ground. That one blow to the head caused everyone to leap at the the father causing the fight. Several blows to the face, claws to the body, bites to the legs and fangs to the shoulders and sides, the father finally collapsed to the ground breathing the final breaths he had left. 'I'm sorry my love, one day we will be together again with our child at our side' were his final words before the final breath came out his body.

Meanwhile the mother took a break from running and gave the baby time to rest from all the excitement besides the fact that the mother didn't have time to heal so she didn't get very far along with the blood trailing from her. The mother transformed back into her human form and laid down holding the baby up against her bare body letting the baby hear her fast heart beat while humming a melody in the babies ear making the babies eyes start to slowly close and fall into a deep slumber, last thing she heard was her mother humming a melody.

The mother's eye's popped open awakening her from her sleep being surrounded by a bunch of wolves and vampires with blood dripping from their mouths. Her heart dropped from the sight coming to recognize of what had happened, she knew her lover was gone forever. Tears started coming from her eyes and all her strength was gone. She turned and faced the baby, she saw the baby was still sleep even as the baby hit the ground from falling off her chest. She picked up the baby and stood as everyone got in their attack mode. She scanned the crowd and noticed a wolf standing in the back, the only one not baring his teeth. The mother started to walk over to the wolf but the other wolves blocked her way.

The mother just stood there for a minute until she set the baby down on the ground in front of the wolves and glanced at the wolf in the far back before snatching a knife out of a near by vampire and stabbed herself in the throat and dropped dead.

Everyone was shocked at the action that the mother had committed. It was total silence before the brown wolf from the far back came out and walked up slowly to the baby who was now awake and crying. The wolf bent down and sniffed the baby a little until he picked it up by the cloth with his teeth and walked off leaving the other wolves and vampires in disbelief and awe. The wolf knew it's mission that his sister applied to him 'Take care of her' and so he shall.