Chapter 7

"Wait wait..your my father's sister?" She nodded slowly with her eyes closed. "S-so doesn't that mean that your my.." "Aunt? Yes" she said with a smile forming. My mouth dropped as well as Madison's but her face was more shocked then mines. I hadn't noticed that I was crying until I felt tears run down my face. All the family members I had have disrespected and tried to kill me and this is the only one that actually smiled at me.

I started to wipe my tears away until she grabbed my hands and wiped them for me then hugged me. "Shh it's okay sweetie." I sobbed in her shoulder while gripping her tight. I felt another pair of arms wrap around me from behind and a head rest on my shoulder. Madison and my aunt Jane were giving me a bear hug.

The tears started falling harder than before and my sobbing began to worsen. "It's okay honey, I can only imagine what you've been through but it's all over now." I sniffed and grinned as our hug unraveled. "Feeling better?" She asked smiling. I nodded wiping the rest of my tears while smiling. "Wow, never really knew I would have a moment like this." I laughed. "I bet but I hear that you wanted to know more about being a vampire?" I nodded then thought to myself. "Hey um auntie Jane?" "Yes?" "Since your my aunt and everything, would it be okay if you tell me about my father?" She thought about it for a minute until she decided "What are family for? Of course i'll help you honey." She smiled.

..................................................................

We had a little conversation about my past and after a little family moment of snuggling and crying we got straight to business. We went back into the cylinder shaped giant library in her house where she would explain my history and my parents.

"So auntie, lets get started." I sat down on the couch in the corner of the room. "Well" She said standing in front of a bookcase about vampires and searched through them as if she were looking for a certain book. "Ah, here it is." She picked out a book that had dust on it and worn out pages with symbols all over it. "What do those symbols mean?" I asked out of curiosity. "They are five vampire symbols, they are very rare and that's what makes the book ancient." Madison explained sitting on my left side while Jane sat on my right. "How do you know so much about this?" I asked Madison. "Jane taught me everything I know." She smiled at her and gave her a kiss.

I wish that I could have something like that again, with that my mind slipped to Tristey again. I wonder how she is right now. "Speaking of which, how do you two know each other anyway?" Jane asked us. We both looked at each other and blushed hard. "Well you see um.." I hesitated then Madison started to speak. "Before me and you met...you remember when I told you that I use to be human and a one night stand caused me to be like this?" Madison asked Jane. She nodded and thought to herself then reality smacked her in the face as her eyes became wide. "YOU FUCKED MY NIECE?!" She yelled with her eyes turning red.

Madison flinched and held her hands up in surrender and tried to explain herself. "Baby, sweetie, honey you do realize that I didn't know you two were related right? And this was before I even knew you." She explained. By then she started to calm down when she thought about it and agreed before she sat back down and went back to the book. She must really be bipolar.

She blew the dust off the book and opened it and went straight to the page that she wanted. "Here is the chapter about your father." "He's in books?" I asked. "Yes, your father was a very important man back then. He was the strongest of us all, did you know that your father was five thousand years old?" I was stunned by this, was my dad really that old? I guess so.

"Wow, so how long will I live?" "As long as you choose, just stay alive." "What do you mean?" "There are vampire hunters in this world honey, in fact..that's the reason for what I said earlier when I said I was surprised you were still alive." I thought to myself for a minute before asking "Auntie Jane" "Yes?" "If you knew about me...how come you didn't come to see if I was still alive? Her face became pitiful from the thought of what they could've been doing or treating me and it was bad.