Chapter 14

Are you guys serious right now?" Tristina pouted. We bound her to one of the trees in the forest so she wouldn't go anywhere. She struggled to get out of the ropes that Meagan seemed to be carrying with her for some reason.

"Yes, we are very serious. We are going to get answers out of you rather you like it or not little bi.."

"Meagan please let me handle this." I pleaded. I walked up to Tristina with my hands on my hips.

"You know...I always found this kind of stuff really hot. You kind of remind me of someone." She smirked. My blood boiled as I growled at her, I couldn't help but think she was talking about my father.

"Okay okay that's enough, now spill it." Miguel hissed.

She sighed, "Okay fine."

It was a normal day as always, winter was approaching and the air was getting cooler by the day . Tristina had woken up to once again, an empty bed. Her soon to be husband has been acting strange for the pass few months and she was tired of it.

She slipped out of bed and wrapped herself in her silk robe, making her way down the stairs. She came across her sister Tristey making breakfast in her kitchen.

"How did you get in?" She asked.

"Your door was wide open so I figured I come to make sure you were alright..then I got hungry."

"Whatever, have you seen Matthew?"

"Last I seen him he went out a few hours ago. He seemed really excited and jumpy for some reason." She shrugged.

She groaned and stood up walking back up the stairs. After taking a shower and dressing in her black tank top and skinny jeans, she set out to go find her betrothed. Her parents had assigned her marriage so she could carry on their family name with the man they thought was suitable for her. Little did they know that her 'fiancé' showed no interest in her but she was in denial, she refused to let him slip threw her fingers.

She went around town unaware of where he could be. The only place she hasn't checked yet was the forest. As she made her way there, she heard giggling and whispering coming from the edge of the border. Her curiosity got the best of her so she slowly walked towards the noises. She couldn't believe her eyes, Matthew and some unknown girl kissing near a tree. She couldn't believe he would do this to her, and judging the smell of the girl; she was a werewolf. But one thing caught her attention the most, the girls stomach was huge. Judging from the way he was rubbing her stomach, her theory was correct..he impregnated her as well.

She wanted to punch him, she wanted to drain the mutt of every ounce of blood she had but she knew he wouldn't let her without a fight. She quickly turned away and ran for home, in her rage she smashed everything in her path. When she walked through the door she noticed that her sister had left. She ran to her room and tore every picture of him and threw the ring on her finger out the window. She refused to cry, he didn't deserve her tears.

Hours later, she heard her door open and shut. She knew Matthew had just returned home and she planned on confronting him. She walked down the stairs and seen him in the kitchen warming up something in the microwave while humming with a smile on his face. She wished she could make him smile like that but not all wishes come true.

"Where have you been Matthew?" He jumped and turned to look at her.

"Nowhere just out with some friends." She furrowed her eyebrows.

"I know where you were Matthew, I saw you in the woods." He looked up at her with the look of indifference on his face. He sighed and looked at her in the eye.

"Look, I knew this day would come sooner or later. Tristina..I'm not in love with you okay. I love someone else and we are about to become a family. I never wanted to hurt you but you should've seen this coming. I never showed any interest in this marriage arrangement at all, She makes me feel a way I've never felt before. I'm sorry Tina." He frowned.

She couldn't believe what she just heard, she could've sworn she heard her heart break into pieces. She couldn't contain herself anymore, she hopped over the table landing on him. Her fangs extended, biting into his neck. He yelled out and pushed her off him with his strength sending her flying into the next room.

He walked up to her and pinned her to the wall by her neck. His fangs were extended hissing at her, eyes glowing red with his hand tightening around her neck. She started choking, kicking and scratching at him to let go.

"I've tried to be nice but you chose the hard way. I'm calling off this marriage and I'm moving out." He let go, letting her sink to the floor sobbing. The look of guilt crossed his face before it went away. He turned away and walked out the house.

Hours passed before she finally stood up from her spot. She was beyond angry with him and that mutt he left her for. Before she had a chance to think about it, she limped over to the phone, picked it up and dialed an old friend of hers.

"Hello? Yeah it's me. Listen, I've got some news for you about Matthew and a werewolf.."