Chapter 13

"What the fuck do you think your doing?!" I jumped nearly five feet into the air.

"Holy shit you scared the fuck out of me Meagen!" I said with my hand over my heart which was beating rapidly.

"Don't play with me Skyla, what are you doing with that thing right there?" She said pointing towards Tristina's direction. I heard a hissing sound from behind me which I already knew who it was coming from.

"This 'thing' has a name you know." She said while standing on her two feet. Meagen just stared at her for a good minute with the emotionless face. She turned towards my direction, "Anyway like I was saying, what is that THING doing here?" She said raising her voice with the word thing.

Realization hit me as I also got up from the ground standing next to Tristina. "Wait a minute, how did you even get here?" I asked while wiping the remaining grass stains on my bottom.

She glared at me for a second before answering my question, "Well Miguel and I were messing around in the wolves territory playing a couple pranks on some of the wolves and scaring the shit out of the pups but then we noticed a pack of them started running into the woods so we decided to be a little nosey and noticed you two getting chased. We followed to help you out but when we seen you two jump off that cliff we couldn't believe our eyes. We waited until they retreated and decided to jump off with you two, I knew it was something fishy about that; you're smarter than to commit suicide without at least putting up a fight."

I thought to myself, wait did she just say her and Miguel? I would've noticed when they fell into the spring. "You and Miguel jumped off the cliff?" She nodded and put her finger on her chin. "Well Mr. Scary pants wouldn't do it so I just accidentally pushed him and decided to jump in after him." She said. I heard rustling coming from the bushes on my right causing me to jump until I seen a blonde haired boy come out.

"Accident my ass." He groaned while shaking his hat from the leaves. "But wait, i would've noticed you guys when you fell into the spring so how did you land?" I asked still confused out of my mind. Her eyebrow raised and pointed behind her and said "We landed in those surprisingly really soft bushes."

"Yeah and I got leaves all in my hair damn it." Miguel said while still picking the leaves out of his hair. I still would've noticed some how, the leaves rattling or something. "I guess you were so caught up in your little make out session that you didn't seem to notice us."

I glared at her "We were not making out, I was just trying to help her." I said. "Oh yeah I can see that." She said crossing her arms. I stood up while rubbing my fingers through my hair, taking in a huge breath. "Where's Tristey Skyla?" I took a deep breath accidentally letting a whimper slip through my mouth. "I fucked up." I mumbled while rubbing the back of my neck.

Meagan shook her head exhaling, "Well looks like we have to put our therapy session to work." While grabbing my hand and dragging me somewhere with her. "Hey guys wait!" Guel yelled while catching up with us. Meg stopped in her tracks turning around to face him. "What?" He turned his head slightly then looked back at us. "What are we going to do about her?" He pointed behind him, showing Tristina following us from afar; I'm guessing she doesn't want to get lost or be left behind.

"Leave her ass." She continued to pull me even harder towards the same direction. "Wait a minute Meagen don't be so mean." I tried to reason with her. "Don't be so mean? Skyla seriously? Don't forget she's the one that got your parents killed!" She shouted while pointing in her direction. My stomach turned from hearing of my parents death, realization hit me hard and my anger flared up in me once again.

"You know what, I have a better idea." I smirked with my eyes glowing.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter once again, and the slow updates. Dealing with a break up right now :/. I'll try to update faster for you guys, just give it some time for me.

~Cece