Chapter 11

Infuriated, heart pulsing in my chest from the rage. Who does she think she is? She has me mistaken for someone who gets scared from some shit like that.

I walked into the room where everyone was located. My aunt and Madison standing next to each other talking to my beloved. Madison held the facial expression that showed no care at all, as if nothing had ever happened a second ago. Well I would be honored to wipe that smile off her face.

I walked with a fast pace towards Madison's direction ignoring Tristey's calls for my attention. I kept walking until I got in Madison's face a gave my most threatening growl I could give, confusion crossed her face.

"What's your problem?" She asked backing up slightly. My hand lifted up and connected with her face leaving a big red mark on her cheek.

"Ouch! What the fuck Skyla?!" She yelled with her fangs extending. Jane jumped in between us staring down at me.

"What the hell is your problem?"

I growled in return, "Why don't you ask your little girlfriend here." I pointed in her direction only to notice my claws extending.

"What are you talking about?" Jane asked looking slightly frustrated.

"Your little girl here was getting a little to friendly with me in the kitchen a second ago!" I yelled getting even more angry by the second.

"What the fuck are you talking about? Are you going crazy or some shit!" Madison yelled breathing hard.

I lost control, moving my aunt out of the way and pouncing onto the furious Madison. My claws scratching at her face making sure I left a serious mark afterwards. I was soon lifted up off of her, I turned and struck the person who grabbed me in the face only to come face to face with my mate.

I swallowed hard, my heart beating fast as I whimpered. It was a big scratch mark on her face evading from the top of her head to the tip of her mouth. It seemed as if time stopped at this very instant and I was frozen with it. I watched as she reached her hand up to touch the blood coming down her face.

I wanted to grab her and hold her saying sorry over a million times until my voice was gone. Buy her everything in the world, give her world if I could. Kiss her wounds, anything for her to forgive what I just did. I reached my hand out towards her face only to have it smacked away by her very own. She looked at me with so much hate, it made me flinch.

"Tristey...I'm so sorr.." I was interrupted with my aunt stepping in between us and shoving me back.

"Now look at what you did, I will not allow you in my house if all your going to do is hurt people." I growled in response. How dare she disrupt me and my mates conversation.

"Get out of my way Jane" I mumbled trying to get by.

"I want you out of here, now!" It took all of my energy not to shove her out of my way.

"Jane..I'm warning you." I bawled up my fists.

"Or what? Haven't you done enough damage? Look at what you've done to your own mate." She stepped to the side to let me get a good look at Tristey.

My heart nearly broke to pieces, tears were streaming down her face avoiding my gaze. I wanted to scratch myself, smack, punch, injure myself in anyway I could think of; I'm a monster.

I slowly backed up, tears stinging my eyes. I opened my mouth but closed it back, I couldn't find the words to explain myself because I didn't have a excuse. I tried to look at Tristey again but Jane stepped in my view once again.

"Get out." Her voice held so much power, I knew she was serious.

I let the tears run down my face before turning in my heels and running out of the house, leaving my heart behind.

...............................

I kept running without looking back, the tears wouldn't stop falling from my face. I sped past everyone, hoped over the ones that didn't react right away and shoved the ones that wouldn't get out of the way. The whole scene kept playing in my head nonstop, I had to get far away. No wonder everyone treated me like shit, even my own family on both sides don't like me now. I don't want to be in this world anymore, I can't take it anymore.

I stopped running to take a breather and take in my surroundings. I was in the woods, how did I get here? I wondered around trying to recognize anything, the scary part is I did; I was back in the wolf territory. Oh great, like I really needed this right now. I started to turn around and head back to the vampire territory but I paused to think. There is nothing awaiting me there or here, where am I going then?

I heard leaves ruffling signing someone was coming. I reacted quickly and climbed up the nearest tree out of sight. Boy this is déjà vu ain't it? I waited patiently until whoever was coming passed by and it was safe to come down.

Yet no one came and I was getting suspicious. I started to go down until I heard the leaves ruffling again. Okay someone's fucking with me now. I was getting slightly irritated until I seen a little rabbit jump from one of the bushes and hop away. I exhaled in relief, got my hopes up for nothing.

I started to get ready to climb down for a hunt until I heard someone whisper in my ear. "Surprise" I screamed as I lost my balance and fell from the tree. I used my senses and looked around my surroundings, hoping off of trees until I landed safely on my feet. A body landed in front of me, smirking at me.

"Well well look at what we have here." She smiled at me.

"Tristina?"

A/N: Sorry for the short update, have to get ready for work but I knew if I didn't update now then I wasn't going to for another week or so. Just turned eighteen though *happy dance* and I'm excited. Hope you enjoy this cliffhanger.

~Cece