Chapter 8

"Excuse me?" was all I could get out while staring in disbelief at my so called mate. She glanced at me with a smile appearing on her face as she pushes past them to me. "Skyla, what are you doing here?" She asked. I looked at her with disgust on my face, my stomach turning in all kinds of ways, a nasty taste in my throat as if I wanted to throw up..I was just simply disgusted.

I turned to walk away until she grabbed my arm which caused a chill to shoot up my arm and make me want to attack her right there but I held my position. "Wait what's wrong with you? I should be the one mad here." She said letting go of my arm and crossing hers with a slight mean look. I frowned at this gesture and turned to face her crossing my arms.

"You should be the one mad? You should be mad? Since when the hell were you going to tell me you use to fuck my father?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs so much that it was a echo. Her stunned and worried face was what cause me to smirk at the fact that she was caught. "Skyla it's not like that I promise.." I interrupted her "Shut up!" She jumped as my alpha voice came out. She bared her fangs and a slight bit of hurt over came me that she would do that to me.

She made them go back to normal reaching her hand out to touch me. "Skyla I'm sorry that was a natural reaction but please you have to listen to me please." The way she said it made it seem like she was going to cry and my wolf in me couldn't help but want to grab her and hold her tight but I fought it and decided to give her a chance to explain herself. "Fine" She opened her mouth to speak until she glanced behind me. "Um in private please." I glanced behind me to notice my aunt and Madison staring at us with popcorn and sodas in two chairs. Since when did they go get those? I turned back to her "Whatever you have to say, you can say in front of my family." My wolf wanted to slap the shit out of me for being so ignorant to our mate but I had to. "They are your family?" I gave her the dumbest look in the world. "Why do you think I asked about you and my father?" Realization hit her as she nodded and started explaining.

.................................................

"So...what you mean to tell me is..you have a twin sister?" I asked with my arms still crossed and confusion on my face. "Yes, her name is Tristina." It was silent for a few minutes until my stubborn ass decided to speak. "Bull..shit" I said with a glare on my face. She seemed shocked that I didn't believe her but seriously who would? I think I deserve the right to have at least some type of proof to get me to believe this crap.

She shook her head and reached into her pocket and took out her cellphone and started going through it and handed it to me. I looked down at the picture and and there showed two little girls that looked identical to each other with only a slight difference in them. I looked up at her with a blank face and nothing to say. She arched her eyebrow and crossed her arms leaning on one hip waiting for me to speak. "W-well I uh um uh." I stuttered. "Mhm yeah that's what I thought, maybe you should learn to trust me more often huh." She said taking the phone back and putting it in her pocket.

I dropped my head and apologized to my mate. She reached under my chin and lifted my face up to hers. "It's alright boo." She kissed my nose and smiled at me. I felt shivers all through my body from the contact as I blushed at the same time. "Aww your so cute." She giggled still smiling at me which made it worse. I started to move closer to her staring at her lips until I heard someone clearing their throat behind me. I quickly turned around facing a smirking Madison and my aunt shaking her head. "Damn, I kind of wanted to see some action between you two." My aunt said eating the rest of her popcorn.

"Jane, you know the difference between me and my sister. Why do you keep calling me Tristina?" Tristey asked crossing her arms again. "Because I just knew that it would start something in between you two but I guess I was wrong." She said. I narrowed my eyes at her as she shrugged it off and got up and started putting the chairs away with Madison standing there with a questioning look on her face. "What?" I asked with curiosity. Her questioning look turned into a devious one as she walked up to me "Oh nothing I just want to test something real quick." she put both her arms around my shoulders and leaned in getting closer to my lips. What the hell is she doing? I started to push her away but before I could I felt her arms disappear off me and before I knew it she was up against the wall with Tristey holding her up. Her eyes were red and her fangs were out but Madison was only smiling. "Don't you ever do that shit again." She said nearly growling at her. Madison only laughed at this "Relax honey I just wanted to see something but now I see." she said. "See what?" Tristey said still holding her up. "That you two really like each other." She said with her smirk turning into a grin.

Both our eyes became wide as hers returned back to normal and her fangs went back up. She dropped her and back away from her then looked at me. I felt myself blushing so I turned to hide it until it went away. I felt someone gently grab my shoulder, by the sparks I felt in it I knew it was her. She slowly turned me around until I was facing her, I put my hands on my face covering my blush until she grabbed my wrists pulling them down revealing my face. "Don't hide it, I like it." She said in a whisper as she smiled and started getting closer to my face.

I looked from her eyes to her lips over and over again with my heart rate speeding up. Her eyes started closing and I decided to stop acting like a eleven year old girl whose about to get her first kiss. I closed my eyes and leaned in until I felt her lips connect with mines. A chill mixed with sparks and shivers came at me all at the same time which made my wolf jump for joy that we finally made it to second base with our mate. My arms automatically wrapped around her pulling her closer and hers going around me as well. I smiled into the smiled and giggled a little with her doing the same.

She licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I happily granted to her. We fought for dominance for a minute but eventually she won. Her tongue explored my mouth and my tongue with her hands traveling all over my body feeling me everywhere. I felt myself getting turned on real bad by this, it was to much for me to take if I was going to stay in place without attacking her and mark her right here and now. 'Why don't you then?' my wolf said in here womanly voice. "Shut up" I said to her in my head still enjoying the kiss until we parted to take a breather for a second."Wow" I said trying to catch my breath. She giggled at me and oh my god it was so cute when she did that.

"Well well well, looks like someone found their mate." A manly voice said behind me. I recognized that voice anywhere. I quickly turned to come face to face with my uncle smiling standing by the door. A growl erupted from my throat with my fangs coming out. Tristey stepped in front of me blocking him from seeing me. Her eyes were back to red and her fangs were fully extended. "What do you want?" He glared at him. His nails became long as he growled at her and his teeth getting longer. My aunt Jane came running in trying to calm everyone down while Madison was in the corner with her eyes wide. Tristey pushed me back while she got into fight mode while he was still growling with his hair showing on his arms. I became really pissed with the fact of him coming here and starting a fight with MY mate. How did he even get threw?

I growled loud enough to make the house shake as I was shaking as well. Within seconds I was standing on all fours on top of my uncle growling showing my teeth trying my best not to bite his head off. He showed fear putting her hands up in surrender but my wolf wouldn't listen, she still wanted to kill him. I caught a sent right in front of me that I never smelt before. I looked up and a shocked expression filled my face. I crawled off my uncle and backed up from the woman. I turned my head to look at Tristey only to find her looking at the woman emotionless. I looked back at the woman who glanced down at me and smiled and said "Well well look at what we have here. You must be the famous Skyla that everyone has been talking about. I got to say little wolf, your father sure did make one hell of a mistake getting with that mutt." I wanted to growl but it didn't come out, she looked to much like my mate. I backed up more only to have her walking towards me. My wolf whimpered with every step she took. She was the reason my parents are dead, she is identical to my mate, she was my fathers lover.

Before I was able to function what was going on, I looked down and noticed that I turned back and was butt ass naked on the ground. "What the hell? Why did you leave me?" I asked my wolf in my head 'Sorry girl, your own your own. I can't deal with this.' She said. I rolled my eyes and looked back at the woman. By now she was directly in front of me still smiling which was creeping me out. She started rubbing her hand down my legs and started laughing "I got to say, you got a nice body hun." I flinched away from her hand and finally growled at her but she never moved or changed her facial expression. "You must already know who I am don't you, but just in case you didn't know." she stuck her hand out "Hi, my name is Tristina."

Author's Note: Sorry it took so long guys, with school coming up and my senior year and homework, it's all been stressing me out so updates are going to be kind of slow but I won't forget about ya'll. A lot more to come in this story so be sure to vote and comment.

-Cece