Chapter 5

"Shit, now what am I going to do?" I thought to myself. I started to run after them until I felt a tug on my arm. "Wait baby.." "Will you stop fucking calling me baby?! Your the reason I'm in this shit in the first place!" I yelled with anger in my eyes trying my best to not shift and attack her from where she stands. "Whoa woah calm down Skyla, I did nothing to you. You did this to yourself by keeping it a secret." I was getting ready to curse her out even more but she was right, keeping it a secret was my idea but look at how they treated me when I was a wolf. They would've killed me first and asked questions later. "You don't understand, I had to keep it a secret. They would've killed me!" "It doesn't matter, either way don't get mad at us cause we did nothing." "Whatever"

The boy next to her grabbed her arm and pulled her to him causing a low growl to erupt in my throat...okay maybe I still had little bits and pieces of feelings for her, I mean she was my first love after all. He flinched and held on to her tighter whispering in her ear but I clearly heard with my sensitive hearing. "Babe, why are you having a conversation with this monster?" A growl once again came from me but to low for them to hear. "Baby didn't you hear her earlier? Me and her use to date." "Woah so you roll with the chicks now?" "Always have baby" "Cool, maybe we came have a threesome like in my fantasy." "Maybe" I rolled my eyes and started to walk off towards the direction of the vampires side only to hear Kimberly stop me once again. "Wait Skyla.." I interuppted. "What?!" She flinched and the boy walked up to me with a angry expression. "Hey! Watch who the fuck your talking to bitch!" I felt my claws coming out and my fangs as well. "Joshua no!" His angry face turned to a frightened one but that didn't stop me. He turned to run but I grabbed his collar and swung him to a near by tree and held him by his neck. He choked and I whispered in his ear "If you ever disrespect me like that ever again, I will kill you. Do you understand?" He nodded his head the best he could and I dropped him to the ground and kicked him in his stomach with much force causing him to throw up. "Skyla.." I payed no attention to what she was saying.

I looked at my hands and they were shaking, my claws didn't go back into my hands..why? "Skyla are you okay?" A tingling feeling erupted in me and a great deal of thirst "Shit" I whispered to myself. "Skyla whats wrong?" When was the last time I fed? Shit it was when I fed from Tristey back when I was hurt, but  she's a vampire, the blood I'm smelling is different...It's Kimberly and her stupid little boyfriend. "Kimberly I suggest that you and him go." I mumbled while covering my mouth hiding my extended fangs. "What? What did you say?" moving closer to me, the smell was stronger with each movement she made. "Babe lets just go" Joshua said tugging at her arm towards the other direction. She snatched her arm away and walked closer to me grabbing my arm pulling it away from my mouth. Damn it! I would usually have a spare of animal blood attached to me when I was living with my uncle but I must have dropped it somewhere running from the pack yesterday. "Are you thirsty?" I came out of my daze with a shocked expression. "Why didn't you just say that?" She moved her hair out of the way.."Here" exposing her neck to me. My mouth dropped to the fact that she's giving up some of her blood to me without hesitation. "W-what?" "Bae what the fuck are you saying?!" "Shut up Joshua, if she's thirsty then she needs to drink before she kills someone." I couldn't believe my hearing, was she serious? But I had no time to question it any further, I needed it.

I stepped forward towards her until her bitchy boyfriend John..Josh..whatever the  hell his name is stepped in my way blocking her with anger in his eyes. "If you think I'm going to let you turn her into another one of you creatures so she can live in hell with you then you got another thing coming!" Okay I've had just about enough of this boy. I wrapped my hand around his neck and made him drop to his knees. I bent down and sniffed his neck trying to sense what blood type he was, but when I couldn't pick up the smell I just flicked one finger up with my claw out and cut his neck revealing a small drop of blood. I licked it off and a nasty sour taste went down my throat making my face fill with disgust and a chill left me. "Ew" was all I said before I tossed him to the side and walked up to Kimberly to test her out next. "D-don't you touch h-her" How is he still able to act so tough around me? He's got some balls.

I ignored him and pricked her neck and licked the drop of blood off her neck. It tasted good, not as good as Kairi's but better than Joshua, good enough. I reached my hand up with my claws still sticking out and moved her hair out of the way and tilted her head to the side revealing her neck. I lowered my head as she closed her eyes getting ready for me until felt someone grab the back of my shirt and throw me into a near by tree and I dropped to the ground. Anger filled me with each second of me getting up thinking that the boyfriend did it, but no human has that kind of strength. I got up ready to attack him until I looked up and saw a vampire standing there, a female one. She had blond hair and stood around 5'2 and had a slim figure but not to slim. She had her hand on her hip and had her back towards me. I used this as a opportunity and used my vampire abilities to run at her until she spoke. "I wouldn't do that if I were you Skyla." I stopped in my tracks and realised that I recognized that voice anywhere. "Madison?"

She turned and faced me with a straight face on with her hand still on her hip. "Madison? What are you doing here?" Kimberly asked. "How the hell do you know all of these monsters?!" We all shot him a killer glare telling him to shut up which is exactly what he did. "Why are you here?" I asked. "Well last time I checked, you were getting ready to suck blood from my little sister and I couldn't let that happen now could I?" "Why do you care?" she turned to face her "Well little sister I'm just trying to protect you, I am the one that kept you alive all these years." She turned back to me. "Besides" She walked up to me with her shining green eyes and a smirk on her lips. "I wouldn't want you to turn out like me." she said in a seductive voice. Kimberly crossed her arms leaning on one hip "And what makes you think that she would do that to me?" By the time she stopped walking towards me, her face was less than three less away from mine with the same smirk on her face. "Because" She put two fingers below my chin and lifted my head up slightly revealing her fangs. "She did it to me"

*Authors Note*

Sorry a little short, I've been feeling lazy since my school isn't out yet and I'm exhausted from finals. Finally a senior :) but I'll try to upload some more chapters soon as I can. Running out of ideas soon so if you have any just leave them in the comments below or you can message me with some ideas. Thanks.