Chapter 6

"Skyla..what did she mean by that?" I said nothing glaring at Madison's smirking face. She rubbed her fingers down my face with her eyes following them. "Skyla.." I paid no attention to Kimberly, my glare never left my face and neither did her smirk. "I see you haven't changed a bit." She said leaving her fingers on my chin. "I see you have" I crossed my arms turning away. "HEY!" We both turned our attention towards Kimberly who obviously was upset that we were ignoring her. "Will someone please answer my damn question! What do you mean she did it to you?" She asked. Madison turned away from me to face Kimberly and walked up to her. "Well you see my beloved little sister, after you and Skyla went your separate ways, she came to me for comfort and well...a night alone, a empty bedroom and a couple shots and well, lets just say some things happened and in the process of it...little Skyla here got carried away."

She turned to face me and slowly walked towards me while talking. "She was just suppose to bite me to satisfy her thirst but instead she put her venom into me and changed me." By that time she was face to face with me with no emotion on her face. "I already told you it was an accident, for gods sake I was thirteen and didn't know how to control it." I tried to explain. "And you don't still right?" I hesitated from her remark. "No" "Then what makes you think you wouldn't do the same to Kim huh?" I bawled up my fists holding back my anger because she was right. "You...you two slept together?" Shit. "So that's what you did right after we broke up?!"

A shiver over came me. "Oh no" They both turned to face me with concerned faces until Madison had a smirk on hers. "Problem?" She arched her eyebrow knowing damn well that there was. "I-I got to go" I backed up covering my mouth once again. "Leaving so soon? But I just got here." Her smirk grew into a grin. "Madison don't torture her, she's thirsty." Kimberly said with her arms still crossed. "She needs to know how to control it." She said with the grin disappearing. "Your not helping!" She grabbed my face and stared into my eyes, or more like my soul. "Look at me" I did what she said. "You have to learn to control this, it wasn't even that long ago that you fed and now look at you. I've been through this and I had someone to help me. I can get you help if you let me, okay?" I nodded my head. She turned her head slightly to see Kimberly from one eye. "Well you and your little boyfriend can go back to doing whatever you were doing. Me and Skyla are going to go okay." "Whatever" With that she let me go and hopped the tree and started running towards the opposite direction. I took one glance at Kimberly and her boyfriend then ran with her.

............................................

We crossed over to the vampire side and kept running until within three minutes we were inside Madison's home. I looked around the big ass house that looked like it could've been the queen of England's. "So...where you get all the money to pay for a house like this?" I asked still taking in the place. "It's not exactly mines, it's my girlfriend Jane's." I stopped looking at the rooms and glanced at her "You have a girlfriend?" She put her hair in a ponytail with a band that was around her wrist. "Oh did I forget to mention that? Oops must have forgot sorry." I rolled my eyes and started looking around the house some more. My eyes landed on a picture frame, a collage of the same person. This Jane girl must really be conceded, she's beautiful though.

I walked deeper into the house exploring around until I stopped in front of a truck size double doors. My curiosity got the best of me as it always do. I slowly opened the doors to the mysterious room only to be shocked by what was in front of me. A giant room full of books, it was as if I just walked into a private library..it looked as if it were more than a thousand books here. Each book were about different topics of vampires and werewolves and humans. I walked up to one part of the books shelves and started looking through the books she had. 'Twilight' is she serious? And she has the whole series? I mean yeah it's cool and everything but it's mostly lies I mean come on, sparkling in the sun light? Come on now. Although, I never really understood why I haven't burned in the sunlight but I guess it's because of my wolf side.

Another book I saw 'Dracula' hm never really grabbed my attention unless I were to dress up as him on Halloween but other then that I never really paid that much attention to him. The only thing I've learned about him was Count Dracula could have actually been real some time in the past but I only seen that on the history channel awhile ago. On to the next book 'Blood Canticle' never heard of this before. I flipped through the book and looked around. "Looks like I'm in the vampire section." I placed the book back and walked towards the middle of the room towards another pile of books stacked up. 'The Werewolf Hunter's Guide' wow they have werewolf hunters? I have a lot to learn. 'How to be a Werewolf' I could really use this, maybe I could ask to borrow it later. 'Kiss of the wolf' Now this is what I'm talking about. I need to make a list of which books I could borrow. "You know this isn't a library." I yelped and jumped back from the unfamiliar voice that came from behind me. I turned and face a beautiful girl that stood at around 5'3 and long beautiful hair. It took me a minute before I realised that she was the same girl from the collage. "Are..are you Jane?" I asked. "Yeah? Who are you? And why are you in my house?" She took a big inhale and gave me a glare "Your a werewolf aren't you?" She extended her fangs showing me them. A chill went down my body but I quickly extended my fangs as well to show her that I was a vampire to.

Her shocked expression was priceless but I dare not to chuckle at it. "But...how? You smell like a wolf...how is it that you.." She was interrupted by Madison wrapping her arms around the woman from behind and resting her head on her shoulder. The woman wrapped her arms around Madison's and started whispering to her but from both my vampire and wolf hearing, I was able to hear them. "What's up with this girl baby?" "She's a little friend of mines." "And what gives you the right to bring her into my house?" "Last time I checked it was our house dear." "Answer my question" By then I stopped listening and started thinking about Tristey and the others. Maybe later on I could go find them and talk about all that happened and they would forgive me....or kill me...greeeaaat can't wait.

By the time I came back to earth, Madison and her girlfriend were standing in front of me making me jump. Madison had a straight face on with her arms crossed which soon turned to a slight smile and Madison behind her with her hands behind her back smiling. She reached out her hand and introduced herself.."Hello I'm Jane, Madison's girlfriend. It's a pleasure to meet you." I slowly reached out my hand and shook hers then stood up straight. "Aren't you going to tell me your name?" I was slightly taken on by her question but cleared my throat and spoke.."U-um my n-name is Skyla." Her eyes widened then went back to their normal state. "Well well, Skyla I never knew you would still be alive." I was confused to what she meant by that "W-what do you mean?" "Well Skyla, you may not know me but I knew your father." Me and Madison both seemed very shocked my this statement. "How do you know my father?" I asked. "Well you see sweetie, your father..was my brother."

*Authors Note*

Sorry, I like doing cliff hangers even if it means having short chapters, not to short though but I will update soon since it's summer vacation woo! but no seriously I'm working on it. Thank you to those who commented and voted on my book. I also have another one named 'Forbidden Love' it's also a girlxgirl and well the description should tell you it all. Thanks

-Cece