Chapter 10

We were walking down the hallway, hand in hand..literally. "How can you live with her?" I asked out of curiosity.

"We don't live together anymore, I couldn't stand living with her anymore. So I decided to go find a house on the other side of the town." I nodded in agreement understanding that I would've done the same thing.

"So what now?" I asked looking behind me back at the room.

"Well.." I felt her hands grab my shoulders and push me against the wall gently. She pushed herself into me, breathing on my neck. It sent chills up my spine and goosebumps on my arms.

"We can have a little fun if you want." She whispered seductively in my ear. A low whimper escaped my mouth submitting to her. Wait what? No no absolutely not! I will not give in so easily; take things slow.

I felt her hand slowly travel down from my chest down to the flat of my stomach and getting lower. I quickly grabbed her hand using all of the strength I had left in me to stop her.

"Did I do something wrong?" She whispered while leaning her head into the crook of my neck. Her breath hitting my skin gave me chills all over, my arousal was beginning to get out of control and so was my thirst...wait, why am I thirsty again?

"N-no..I just um.." I stuttered. She pulled away and looked me straight in the eye with a plain look on her face. She sighed and let go of me and cocked her head to the side, moving her long soft black hair out of her face. God she was so beautiful.

"Skyla, I already know I'm your mate." She said crossing her arms. My eyes widened in shock. How could she have known? Vampires don't have that ability do they?

"Actually I think when you had that strange pull when you found out I was your mate, the same strange feeling hit me at the same time." She said. How did she know I was confused about that?

"Well besides your facial expression, it would've been a natural thing to wonder that." Okay this is irritating.

"Sorry."

"Stop it!" I said pouting. She giggled and started pouting as well mimicking me. "I couldn't help it sorry, I have the ability to read minds at times." Oh great, now I can't even have my own thoughts to myself.

"Don't worry it's not like I'm not going to be giving you your privacy, I was just curious at the time." She said while continuing to walk.

I followed closely behind wondering to myself if she feels the urges that I do at times. I paused and looked up at her, waiting on her to answer my question; assuming that she had been reading my thoughts the whole time, but she continued to walk not speaking. I guess she really meant it when she said she'll give me my privacy, well thats good.

Still walking throughout the house, still walking behind her. I glanced at her hand swaying back and fourth slightly as she walked. I felt the urge to reach out and grab it and hold it tight in my hand. I slowly reached my hand out to grab it but stop halfway, blushing at the thought.

I started to put my hand back down until I felt a hand grab mines and tighten their grip around it. Heat glistened from my hand up arm and all around my body. I glanced up and seen Tristey smiling while facing forward. I couldn't stop the curves of my lips curl up into a smile and a faint blush appear on my face.

The whole time we were walking in silence, a song appeared in my head which would be perfect for us.

'When I first saw you, I already knew

There was something inside of you

Something I thought I would never find

Angel of mine'

I hummed the song in my head and let it replay over and over. I couldn't stop the smile appearing on my face. Thinking of us together, me and her. Us mating, is it possible for us to have a baby? I'll have to ask my auntie. Maybe I'll find a book on it later, I never thought I would get someone this beautiful.

'I look at you, looking at me

Now I know why they say the best things are free

Checking for you girl your right on time

Angel of mine'

I closed my eyes, trapped in my own thoughts until I heard her chuckle. I popped my eyes open and looked at her only to find her looking at me with a loving smile on her face.

"Picturing our future I see." My face intently turned blood red from embarrassment, knowing she was right.

"What song is that by the way?" She asked. Realization hit me. "Hey! You said you would stop reading my mind!" I said in a stern voice.

"I did..but I didn't say 'when' I would though." I flicked her off and continued to walk in front of her. I heard her laughing behind me as I only shook my head.

.......................................

"Ah, there you two are." Jane said.

"Yeah, just getting to know each other." She said while winking in my direction. I rolled my eyes and walked past them into the kitchen bending over to look and see what she had in her mini fridge. Her real one is large, takes up half of the room. I spotted some coke and decided I wanted some.

I began to close the fridge until I felt someone smack my butt, getting a yelp out of me. I turned expecting it to be Tristey only to come face to face with Madison. She smirked at me and trailed her long finger nails down my arm gently while looking me up and down.

I glanced over where Tristey and my aunt were and they were in another room having a conversation; not paying us any attention. I turned my attention back at Madison only to jump back into the fridge. Her face was two inches away from mine and the smile didn't disappear from her face.

I gave her a warning growl for her to stay back but knowing Madison, she was hard headed. "What do you think your doing?" I asked as she got closer to me. "You know I never really got a chance to speak to you the way I wanted to." She said in a low tone.

She stretched her arms out on both sides of my head and leaned in to where her mouth was barely a inch away from my ear. "Don't get so submissive with her, don't let her have all the power over you; remember who had you first." She blew into my ear softly, sending chills up my spine and earning a chuckle from her. "So cute." She kissed my neck and was out of the room within five seconds.

All I could do was stand there in my own thoughts, what does she mean by that? She better be playing with me. I just be damned if she's thinking of cheating on my aunt. I'm in some deep shit.

A/N: I know it's been forever, but don't get mad at me. School sucks, graduation in two weeks! Goodbye high school forever! Nice four years but love to see them go away. Finals week then no more school until graduation so with the free time I have, I'm going to try and update more. Thanks for enjoying the book and loving the feedback. Keep it up!

~Cece