Chapter 9

"If you think for one moment that I'm going to shake your hand, you must be out of your goddamn mind." I said glaring at her.

She giggled sending goosebumps up my arms. She reached out to touch me only to have it snatched back by Tristey. "Don't you dare lay a hand on her Tristina." "Aw your no fun, what is it that you find so exciting about this mutt."

A growl erupted in the back of my throat but it didn't come out like I wanted it to. 'Hey! What the hell is your problem?' I said to my wolf. 'She looks to much like our mate, I can never growl at our mate.' She said. 'But she's not our mate dumbass.' She growled saying 'But she looks like her damn it.' 'Oh NOW you growl, ain't that some shit.' She started to whimper and back up. 'Whats your problem now?'

By then, I faced forward seeing nothing but fangs in my face. I yelped scooting back only to have her lunge out at me and land straddling me.

I peeked and saw Jane and Madison holding Tristey down. "Let me go! I won't let her hurt her." Tristey yelled. "Stop struggling, she's not going to hurt her." Madison said. "How do you know?" Tristey asked. "Just watch."

She pinned me to the ground, leaning in close to my neck and inhaling as if she was smelling my blood. Maybe she was, But the smell of the blood in her veins caught my scent as well. It smelled so good and tasteful, I had to have some. I haven't had blood in awhile and I'm growing weak and tired. She brushed her fangs across my neck preparing to bite down.

"Now hold still, it'll all be over soon." She whispered in my ear. "No!" I heard Tristey yell from a distance. I couldn't take it anymore, my fangs extended and my eyes began to glow. Before I knew it, I was on top of her pinning her to the ground.

I showed her my teeth and her eyes became wide in shock. "What the...oh fuck." She struggled trying to get from under me but it was no use. My heart rate sped up looking at her veins, that's it.

I sunk my teeth deep into her neck making her scream. The blood rushing threw her veins were now gracefully flowing down my throat. It tasted so sweet and wonderful, I couldn't stop myself anymore. The blood thirst creature within me needed to have more. I could barely hear the faint screams coming from Tristina, I knew I had to stop but I couldn't.

"You have to stop." Who was that? "Skyla" there it goes again, I recognize that voice. It was Tristey, her voice sounded like an angels. "Skyla, stop..your killing her." I raised up with my fangs slowly sinking back into my gums and the remanding blood dripping from my chin. I licked my lips to taste the last of it and glanced behind me at Tristey.

She spun me around and held me tight in her embrace. "Are you okay?" She whispered. I nodded while digging my head into her shoulder, enjoying all of her warmth and closure that she offers me. I look up at my aunt and Madison as they approach us, but they are looking behind me.

Reality hits me quick turning around and seeing Tristina slowly trying to back away from me. Her skin looked more pale then it was before, she was to weak to barely move. I sucked to much blood out of her, oops. I reached out to touch her but she flinched away. "I thought that.." She stuttered. "Due to both her parents being a vampire and a wolf, she was born with born abilities Tristina." Jane said crossing her arms.

She looked back at me and dropped to the ground unconscious. "Get her upstairs to the guest room." Jane told Madison. I watched Madison slowly walk over and pick Tristina up bridal style and carry her off somewhere. I looked up at Tristey with a side of guilt on my face, I know I shouldn't be feeling guilty since she was practically the reason that my parents are dead but I can't help the feeling that I was still wrong. I didn't want to kill her, to stoop down to her level, I was better than that.