Chapter One: Venom Signs

"Aira, may I speak to you in private?" Morro asked calmly.

Aira stood up and followed him shakily. She knew this was coming. She wasn't exactly sure how her father was going to react.

"What is going on between you and that ninja?"

"That ninja is Lloyd," she said trying to stay calm.

"Something his going on," Morro said crossing his arms.

"Yes, you're right," she said. "I fell in love with him. There I told you. Now you can yell at me."

"I'm not going to yell at you," he said. "But I wish you would've just told me."

"I thought you would be mad," she said sheepishly.p

"No, he is a good man. But with the recent development do you think it's a good idea to be involved with him?"

"Dad, I promised that no matter what; I would stick with him through this," Aira said.

"I trust your judgment," he said nodding. "But I swear if he does anything to hurt you-"

"He won't," Aira assured him.

*******************************

Lloyd was up and about now. He was in the training room when Jay knocked cup of water all over him. Normally this wouldn't have bugged him but for some reason he had to fight down anger. The venom was taking affect. Lloyd had fought back the anger but it was hard. He was really worried that he wasn't going to be able to do this.

********************************

"Is Cole cooking tonight?" Jay asked.

"Yes," Kai sighed.

"Shit!" Lloyd yelled. Then he covered his mouth. He never swore. Kai and Jay looked at him funny.

"Lloyd, are you-"

"No, I'm not okay. So don't even ask," he grumbled.

"You know what we need to do," Kai said. "We need to party! Lloyd needs to take a load off."

"So we cancel Cole's turn to cook and order pizza?" Jay asked hopefully.

"Yes!" Kai said pumping his fist.

"What are you three planning?" Zane asked.

"We are voting Cole's cooking off the table and ordering pizza," Lloyd said.

"Does this mean we are having a stay up late, do whatever we want night?"

"Yup!" Jay answered.

"Good, we've been needing a night like that," Zane said nodding. "Hey, Cole!"

"Ya?" Cole asked poking his head in from the other room.

"I have an idea for your cooking tonight," Zane said smiling.

"Ya? What's that?"

"It's called, go pick up pizza and a movie," Kai said laughing.

"You guys are so mean," Cole said walking away.

"What movie?" Aira asked poking her head in.

"A horror movie!" Jay said.

"No! I don't do horror movies," Aira said backing up.

"Why not?" Jay asked.

"They are too scary!" Aira squealed.

"But horror movies are perfect when you have boyfriend," Lloyd said winking.

"I dunno," she said cautiously. "Oh, fine. As long as I can hide my face in your chest."

"Geez, guys, PDA," Kai said.

"Shut up, Kai," Jay said. "It's not like you wouldn't do it if you had a girl."

"Hey!" Kai said frowning.

"Awe look at that frown," Aira laughed.

She leaned over and kissed Lloyd squarely on the mouth. The guys hadn't actually seen them kiss, besides Jay, so they just kind of gaped at them. She pulled back and began laughing at their faces.

"You should see the looks on your faces," she laughed.

"You should see the look on Lloyd's face," Jay laughed. Aira turned to see Lloyd smiling like an idiot.

"Awww, you're so cute Lloyd," she said kissing his cheek.

"And you're freaking hot," he responded. Then he made a weird face. He never said stuff like that. Aira noticed but didn't say anything.

"Well, aren't you just the charmer today," she said in a flirty tone.

"I better get out of here before my head explodes," Kai said.

"I'm with you," Jay said.

Lloyd could almost sense a sadness coming from him. He really missed Nya. Zane just cocked his head at them.

"Excuse me," Zane said. "I have an idea."

Then Zane walked away. Lloyd raised a confused eyebrow and then shrugged. Aira turned to him.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm not myself," Lloyd said shaking his head. "I get angry easier. I cussed in front of the guys. I never cuss! And then I called you hot! Not that you aren't. You are like seriously hot, but I just never saw myself saying that in front of the guys."

"I understand," Aira said nodding. Then she leaned over and whispered in his ear. "I think you're hot too by the way."

Lloyd smiled and dragged her into the nearby closet.

"Make out session number three," he said laughing.

"You're so full of it," Aira laughed.

A/n- I am no longer putting the title of the next chapter. To many spoilers. But I seriously hate horror movies!! They are so scary! xD I hope you enjoyed!! Things don't seem to be to bad right now but we shall see how things turn out! ;) -LL_17