Chapter Four: When Will This End?

Warning: This does contain a lemon! If you do not like lemons please skip this chapter. If you are innocent and wish to remain so, please don't read this chapter. Strong sexual content. I have only written a few of these so even I may feel uncomfortable writing this. xD you have been warned! -LL_17

Camille was locked securely in one of Ronin, Jay, and Nya's creations. When those three get together; magic happens.

What happened earlier was really bugging Aira. She hadn't actually thought about what Camille brought up yet. She actually felt kind of awkward right now. She was sure Lloyd did too. Just as she was deciding to stop thinking about it she heard yelling.

"Would you shut up!"

"Calm down! The venom is getting to you!" She heard Garmadon say.

The yelling was coming from Garmadon and Misako's room so she didn't want to go in there. Instead she listened at the door.

"Do you and mom even still love each other?" Lloyd yelled angrily. "Please tell me I still have a complete family!"

"Lloyd, your mother is confused right now," Garmadon said sadly. "I'm just as unhappy but we just fought. Couples fight all the time."

"Says you! You kept leaving me! Mom left me at a boarding school! I never had a complete family and when I did my mother couldn't make up her mind!" Lloyd shouted.

"Lloyd, that's enough!" Garmadon said raising his voice slightly. Aira had never heard him do that.

"Fine! Whatever!" She heard Lloyd start to storm towards the door.

She panicked and jumped above the door and wedged herself between the doorframe and the ceiling. She heard the door open.

Don't look up. Don't look up. She silently pleaded. He looked both ways and headed towards the stairs. When he was gone she slowly lowered herself to the floor. Should I go talk to him? Or will he blow up at me too?

She decided to go talk to him. She slowly walked up the stairs and to Lloyd's room. His room was the first in the hall. She stood outside the door and listened. She heard pacing but nothing else. She knocked quietly.

"Dad, if that's you!"

"No, it's Aira," she heard the pacing stop and then the door opened.

"What do you want?" He said slightly harsher than intended.

"I heard you and your dad fighting," she said carefully. "I wanted to make sure you were okay."

His face softened, "I'm okay I guess. Thanks for asking."

"That's what girlfriends do," she said smiling.

"Are you going to come in or are you just going to stand there?" he asked.

"I was waiting for an invite," she said smiling.

He grabbed he waist and pulled her to him. He reached behind her and locked the door. She got on her tiptoes and lightly kissed him. To her surprise he kissed her very firmly back. It was almost desperate.

"Lloyd," she said. "You can loosen your grip. I'm not going anywhere."

"Sorry," he said pulling back. "You're just the one stable thing in my life right now. When will this end?"

"I don't know, Lloyd. We just have to be patient. Your parents love you, Lloyd," she said.

"I know," he said with a sigh. "I'm not sure why I got so angry."

"Do you need some help getting it off your mind?" She asked.

"What are you suggesting?"

"I dunno," she said.

"Maybe some new paths to explore," he said devilishly.

"I dunno," she said nervously. "It's not right."

"If you don't want to that fine," he said pulling away.

She responded by pulling him close. He smiled and kissed her deeply. Instead of slipping his tongue in her mouth he bent and kissed her neck. She gasped slightly and tilted her neck to allow him more room. He nibbled her neck. She gasped again.

He was actually wondering how he knew to do this. Oh well.

He kissed up her neck and along her jawline. She connected her lips with his again and forced her tongue inside his mouth. He was surprised by the sudden dominance but allowed her to explore his mouth. After she had completely explored, she retracted her tongue and kissed his neck. She sucked on the sweet spot causing a hickey. He shivered and pulled her over to the bed.

He had a flash of second guessing but ignored it.

He laid her down and started kissing her neck again. And then he moved to her collar bone. She sighed. He sat up and removed his shirt. She gaped at him and smirked kissing him again. He slid a hand up her shirt practically begging her to take it off. She obliged and removed it. His eyes widened.

He obviously was innocent enough that he had never seen a woman like this.

She smiled and ran her hands along his chest. He kissed her mouth and then ran his lips along her jaw and then down her neck. He stopped for a second but then continued down to her coller bone and down close to her breast. She moaned which really turned him on. He reached beneath her and undid her bra strap. He threw it across the room and pinned himself more on top of her.

Somewhere along the line they both ended up naked. He gently entered her body causing her to tense up.

"Am I hurting you?" He asked worriedly.

"Just go," she gasped.

He gently entered more pushing through her membrane. She winced in pain. He continued to gently go deeper. Soon the pain was replaced with pleasure. She moaned into his chest. He began to start a rhythmic thrust. She arched her back in pleasure and tried to keep quiet. He sped up and she squealed. Her breath caught and he gasped. She clawed at his back causing scratch marks. She reached her climax but he wasn't done yet. He continued to thrust in and out of her. She moaned his name. He shuddered as he reached his climax.

He removed himself and left them both breathing heavily.

"By Ninjago! You're gorgeous," he panted.

"That was amazing," she said practically glowing. "I hope no one heard us."

"Ah who cares!" He laughed. He stood up and put his clothes back on. Aira followed suit. They were just in time to because someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Lloyd asked nervously.

"It's Jay. It's time for dinner," he announced.

"Be right down," Lloyd said. Then he turned to Aira, "I'm pretty sure I already had dinner."

"You perv," she said smacking him lightly on the arm. He laughed and they headed downstairs.

A/n- Holy Shizzle! I swear it was them! They made me write that! I was like, "why don't we wait till chapter fifteen or something." They were like, "no! You write this now!" So I did! Hope you enjoyed or are now thoroughly disgusted. Take your pick! -LL_17