Chapter Five: At War with Myself

A/n- ok so those of you who wanted to skip last chapter here are a few details you may need to know. Lloyd and his dad got in a huge fight. And Lloyd and Aira were being naughty xD actually I'm very proud of those who skipped. When I was 14 or 15 I didn't skip one of those and I was like, "I'm scarred for life!!!" So ya anyway, enjoy this next chapter. Oh and if I stop naming the chapters it's because I've run out of titles :) -LL_17

*three days later*

Misako and Garmadon hadn't been at dinner for the last three nights. Lloyd felt guilty for getting so angry. He hadn't ever done that before. Sure when her first met his mom he was angry but he hadn't yelled like that. Lloyd wondered if the others had heard them yelling.

"Lloyd," Jay said waving a hand in front of his face. "I asked you to pass the potatoes."

"Oh, sorry."

"So what was all the yelling about a few days ago?" Cole asked between mouthfuls.

"I don't think that's any of your business," Aira said warningly.

"We heard it across the whole monastery!" Cole said not taking the hint.

"Cole, back off," Lloyd said angrily.

There I am getting angry again! I'm like the hulk! I'm even green! Lloyd thought to himself.

"I was just asking," Cole said.

"Ya, well don't ask!" Lloyd said standing up.

"Wow, Lloyd, calm down," Kai said.

Lloyd ignored him and left the room. Everyone else just gaped at each other.

"Lloyd, never gets angry like that," Kai said worriedly.

"Except for the time we booby trapped the shower with paint," Zane reminded them.

"That's different, Zane," Kai said.

"Leave him alone, guys," Aira said heatedly. "Of course he is acting different! He was infused Great Devourer venom! The best way for him to fight it is with support! Not questioning why he is acting this way!"

"I hate to admit it but she is right," Cole said.

"Ya, I am," she grumbled standing up.

She quickly left the room as well.

"Well, what a peaceful dinner," Jay said sarcastically.

**********************************

Aira couldn't find Lloyd anywhere so she decided to check his hidden glen. She mounted and headed in that general direction.

When she arrived she saw Lloyd sitting by the water. He looked paler than ever. She landed but he didn't turn around.

"This is so stupid," Lloyd said tossing a rock into the water. "I can't even control my emotions anymore. Now I know how my dad felt."

"Zane said-"

"I know what Zane said!" Lloyd shouted.

Aira didn't answer. She didn't want to end up fighting. That might just make him feel worse.

"How?" Lloyd asked a minute later.

"How what?"

"How are you so understanding?" Lloyd asked. "I just snapped at you for no reason and you didn't say anything."

"It's because I know that you wouldn't do that," she said. "Well, wouldn't do it very often."

"I'm beginning to wonder if this will ever wear off," Lloyd said throwing another rock. "What if I go completely bad?"