Chapter Nineteen: What? Now?

Jay and Ronin had been combing their area for almost six hours now. They were about to head to a second check in when Jay discovered the entrance quite by accident. The problem was he fell into it and Ronin had no idea where he went. Jay fell down a small tube that had a ladder but he took the faster way down via falling.

When he hit earth, he groaned and sat up. He would've climbed back up to tell Ronin but he heard a scream down the hall.

Jay jumped to his feet and ran towards the sound. He tried to stay in the shadows so as not to be detected. He turned the corner and then whipped back around in horror.

"That's disgusting!" Jay whispered to himself.

He heard a lot of pleasure filled screaming and sighing. He gagged.

I did not need to see that, Jay thought to himself.

He decided to find another way past. He didn't exactly want to see that horrifying scene again.

*******************************

Aira covered her ears in disgust.

You would think they could be more quiet about it! She thought to herself. Gross!

She was in a cell of some sort. They hadn't fed her. She hadn't even seen her captors since they put her in here. She could definitely hear them though.

She had tried picking the lock but to no avail. She sat down and leaned against the wall. She had only been sitting for a few minutes when she felt her stomach clench. She sat up in pain. A few seconds later the clenching subsided.

"Oh no! Not now!" She said to herself. "Please not now."

She knew she still had some time. She just needed to time the contractions. She looked at her watch and marked the time.

Twenty minutes later she had another contraction. She had three contractions twenty minutes apart and then it moved to seventeen minutes apart. And then fifteen.

"Aira."

She whirled towards the sound. She saw Jay crouched near her cell.

"Jay!" She said happily. "You have to help me! I'm having contractions!"

Jay's face went pale and he bent at the lock. Then he looked around the door. He picked up a long metal bar from the other end of the room and put it under the door. He lifted and the door came up.

"How did you know to do that?" Aira asked incredulously.

"Leverage. I saw it on a movie once," Jay shrugged. "It had something to do with pirates."

Aira gasped as another contraction hit her. This one was only ten minutes from the last. Jay's face grew pale again and he helped her up.

They both jumped at the sound of fighting. The others must have found the entrance.

"Quick this way," Jay said ushering her forward.

"Oh no you don't!" They heard Chen shout. "Where do you think you're going!?"

"Back up!" Jay commanded.

Just as Jay was about to attack Chen. Lloyd came flying at him from behind.

"Jay! Get Aira out of here!"

Jay grabbed Aira's hand and tried to pull her forward. She stopped and squeezed his hand. She groaned.

"That one was only eight minutes!" She shouted.

"Lloyd! She is in labor!"

"What?!"