Chapter Sixteen: Baby Names

Everyone had been gathered in the living room to hear Jay's story. They all sat in stunned silence. When he finished they all smiled.

"Well, it's good to have you back!" Cole shouted.

"I liked all the things you guys said though," Jay laughed.

"That's just because we thought you were dead," Lloyd joked.

"Haha thank you, sir," Jay deadpanned.

"I still can't believe it!" Nya smiled. She threw away all decency and grabbed his shirt. She kissed him and his eyes widened.

"Ew!" Cole yelped.

Lloyd gave him a shrewd look and then kissed Aira. Cole pretended to gag. Then Kai decided to join in and kiss Skylor. Cole pretended to throw up. Then Zane kissed Pixal.

"Really guys?!" Cole yelled.

"I believe we have it out for you," Garmadon said laughing. Then he joined in by kissing Misako.

"I'm surrounded," Cole said covering his eyes. "Why?!"

"Your just jealous because your the only one left without someone," Kai laughed.

"No! Sensei Wu doesn't have anyone!"

"Oh don't involve me in this," Wu said laughing and walking out.

"Not true," Amaya said. "I don't have anyone."

"Maybe you two should get together," Skylor laughed.

"I'm good thanks," they both said at the same time.

"Ya know," Jay said. "I'm glad I'm back and all but I think I'm going to take this lovely lady out. See you all in a bit."

With that he and Nya walked out holding hands.

"You know I might do the same," Kai said leading Skylor out.

"Me three," Zane said.

"We can watch Kyle for you," Lloyd said. "Since it seems as everyone is leaving it might be a good movie night for Aira and I."

"Are you sure?" Pixal asked.

"We need the practice," Lloyd said. Aira blushed.

********************************

"Kyle, eat your carrots," Lloyd said.

Kyle looked at him. He looked extremely intelligent for a seven month old. He picked up a carrot and put it in his mouth. Lloyd smiled and was about to turn back to his dinner when Kyle spit the chewed up carrot at him.

"Ah!" Lloyd yelled as slobbery carrot bits flew all over his face and hair.

Aira looked at him and burst out laughing.

"Aira, this isn't funny," Lloyd said wiping his face.

"Yes it is!" She laughed. "Can't breath!"

"I'll let you feed Kyle his carrots while I go take a shower," Lloyd said rolling his eyes at her laughter.

"Ya, you go do that," she said still laughing.

Lloyd walked upstairs mumbling to himself.

I can't even feed a baby carrots! How I'm a supposed to be a good dad when I can't even feed a baby carrots?!" He thought to himself angrily.

He got in the shower and tried to remove every bit of carrot from his face and hair. He redressed and hurried downstairs. Aira was cleaning up the mess of chewed and spewed carrots.