Chapter Eighteen: Fighting the Traitor

Emily had been sitting quietly for almost an hour. Lloyd was pacing back and forth. Morro was still standing darkly in the doorway.

Suddenly Emily's head snapped up and her eyes turned from a deep emerald green to a pale blue.

Chen's island, she thought. Except everyone heard her in their heads. But not in the original place. There is a smaller atoll of the west coast of the island. It is rich with radar absorbent material. Underground.

With that Emily's eyes turned up into her head. When they came back down they were back to their original color. She looked at them for a second and then fell.

"Is she okay?!" Cole asked. Ronin rushed to her side and felt her forehead.

"She doesn't normally have to reach this far out with her mind," Ronin said gently picking her up. "She needs lots of rest now. She isn't very strong."

"Lay her in my room," Skylor said.

"Misako and Pixal will stay here and tend to Emily," Wu said. "The rest of us need to go where she told us."

"I really feel I should stay," Ronin said.

"She is in capable hands," Garmadon said. "We need you."

Ronin hesitated a moment and then nodded. Nya put in a search for the island.

"Emily was right," Nya said. "It doesn't show on our radar. We are going to have to search from the sky."

"Let's go," Lloyd said determinedly.

*********************************

Ronin had hitched a ride with Lloyd. They were flying over Chen's island right now. Nya had helped Ronin install some scanning software into his eyepatch. He was currently scanning for any sign of life.

"Left," Ronin said.

Lloyd veered sharply to the left and a small atoll came into view. Lloyd started to land when Amaya came into view. Storm clouds began to form overhead.

"Cole! She's weather! Get out of here!" Lloyd yelled.

Cole took off away from the storm. Morro gave him a hand by sending a wind gust in his direction therefore increasing his speed.

Lloyd de-materialized his dragon and skidded across the ground. It began to rain. Ronin landed behind him. The others couldn't land because of the storm. Their dragons were going out of control. Nya managed to land along with Jay, but the rest had to circle above the storm.

"Four against one," Nya said. "You have no chance, traitor!"

"Are you trying to make me feel guilty?" Amaya said cruelly. "How did you find us so fast?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," Ronin said making a fist.

"Back off," Lloyd growled. "She's mine."

Lloyd pulled up his mask and crouched. Amaya took a defensive stance and waited. Lloyd didn't make a move. Amaya began to grow impatient. She lunged and swung at Lloyd. He spun to the left and brought his heel around into her spine. She yelled and whirled. She punched at him. He bent back and then jumped into the air. He flipped onto her shoulders. She fell unable to hold his weight. He jumped off and landed in a crouch. Amaya stood up and looked at him angrily. A tornado touched down behind Lloyd.

Jay jumped into action. He shot electricity towards her. She lost concentration and the tornado went out of control. Just as Lloyd thought he might be swept away, it stopped.

"Tornadoes are caused by high wind speeds," Morro shouted from above. "Master of wind!"

Lloyd smiled and punched Amaya full on in the jaw. She recovered quickly and got him in the nose. He touched his nose and found blood. His eyes flashed with anger.

"Okay, no more messing around," Lloyd said darkly.

Two green balls of energy powered up in his hands. Instead of sending him at her though he punched her with his encased fist. She screamed in pain as the energy seared her skin. She jumped back. Her face was burned severely. Lloyd sent the other one flying towards her. It struck her full on in the stomach and sent her flying into a tree. The tree cracked with the force of impact. She tried to stand but Lloyd landed on top of her.

"Now you know why I'm called the Master of Power," Lloyd said in a deadly tone.

He brought his fist back and then down. Her head snapped to the side. He heard a cracking sound and then she went limp. He took a step back.

"Lloyd, is she dead?" Nya asked softly. After all, Nya had been friends with her before she found out it was all fake.

"I don't know," he answered cooly. "But after I get done with everyone here she is as sure as hell gonna wish she was."

The storm ceased and the others landed. Garmadon looked at Lloyd and then at Amaya's limp body.

"Lloyd, do not let anger make you like them," Garmadon said softly.

Lloyd nodded and tried to calm himself down. Wu announced that she wasn't dead but very nearly so. Cole was ordered to take her back to the monetary. When he asked why; he was told that they wouldn't hesitate to attack with water because it was the easiest weakness to exploit. Cole grumbled but did as he was told.

"Now we just need to find out how to get in their base," Morro said.

"We need to find the entrance soon," Kai said. "Split up into five groups of two."

"Jay and Ronin head west. Kai and Skylor head east. Nya and Zane head north. Father and Uncle head south. Morro and I will take a northeasterly direction. We all meet back here in three hours," Lloyd commanded. They all nodded and split up.

A/n- sorry this came late today. I've been rather busy! But hey at least you got one! :D hope you enjoyed! -LL_17