Chapter Eleven: An Idea

"Oh! So I'm the one that started this?" Aira asked incredulously.

"That's not what I said!" Lloyd yelled. "Don't twist my words!"

"You are so infuriating sometimes!" Aira yelled back. She left the living room and stormed to her room.

Lloyd went the other direction to blow off some steam.

"Are they done fighting yet?" Jay asked.

"Probably," Kai shrugged. "Hey, at least they don't fight that often. We're lucky."

"But Zane and Pixal never fight," Jay countered.

"We are also androids," Zane said. "We are compatible and do not need to fight."

"There ya go," Kai said. He turned back to his magazine.

"So they don't fight often?" Amaya asked. She was playing with Kyle.

"Hardly ever," Zane said. "Which is surprising seeing as how Lloyd was poisoned with Great Devourer venom for some time."

"They must really love each other," Amaya said.

"They really do," Kai said. "So you have any family?"

"I have a sister," Amaya shrugged. "I never knew my parents. My sister is ten years older than me so she just took care of me."

"Wow, your sister is hardcore!" Cole said.

"I suppose," Amaya shrugged.

"What was all the yelling about?" Garmadon asked poking his head in.

"Lloyd and Aira were fighting," Kai shrugged.

"About?"

"Something really stupid," Cole said. "I actually don't remember what."

"Ah one of those fights," Garmadon said leaving.

"Here, Zane," Amaya said handing Kyle to him. "I'm going to go take a nap. I'm exhausted."

"Sleep well."

Amaya nodded her thanks and then walked towards where she was sleeping. But instead of going there she turned and went outside. She made her way towards a grove of trees. She put a scrambler down so no one could pick up her call.

"Amaya?" The voice said one the intercom.

"Where is Alita, Clouse?"

"I'm right here," Alita said coming on.

"I have some information you may like," Amaya said.

"What's that?"

"Lloyd and Aira are expecting their first child," Amaya said.

"Lloyd?! A dad?!" Chen yelled in the background.

"Yup," Amaya said.

"We can use this to our advantage," Clouse said.

"The child will inherit one of the parents powers right?" Alita asked.

"Most likely," Clouse answered.

"Couldn't we use some elemental masters on our side?"

"What are you suggesting?"

"Take the child when it's born," Alita suggested.

"Wait, hold up," Amaya said. "I'm not sure that taking a baby from it's parents is the best idea."

"Why not? It would be a blow to the ninja," Alita said.

"I guess," Amaya said. "But how is that going to work?"

"That's where you come in."

***********************************

"Aira?" Lloyd asked knocking on the door.

"What do you want?" Aira asked harshly.

"I'm sorry about today," Lloyd said. "I was wrong. Will you forgive me?"

Aira opened the door and smiled at him, "of course I will, you big dork."

"Phew," Lloyd said relaxing. "Does that mean I can come back in our room now?"

"Yes," Aira said rolling her eyes.

"That reminds me," Lloyd said. "Remember when you told me that you loved playing your violin? But you sold it so you could buy medicine."

"Yes?"

"I got it back," Lloyd smiled producing the prized instrument.

Aira gasped. She threw her arms around him and kissed him firmly.

"You definitely know how to apologize don't you?" Aira said smirking.

"What can I say?" Lloyd smirked back. "Now show me your skills."

Aira picked up the violin and carefully tuned it. She put it up to her chin and began to play. Lloyd was flabbergasted. She was actually really really good!

"Close your mouth, Lloyd," Aira laughed. "Otherwise you might catch a fly."

"I never knew you were that good!" Lloyd said.

"I used to have lessons before my mom got sick," Aira explained.

"Well, you can play again. And teach our baby," Lloyd said smiling.

"What if it's a boy? And he is big and strong like his daddy and doesn't want to play?" Aira said playfully.

"He can suck it up and play," Lloyd laughed.

"Speaking of which," Aira said. "I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. It's to early to find out the gender but I kind of want that to be a surprise."

"Why?"

"I dunno. I think it would just be more fun," She said.

"Well, if you want to," Lloyd shrugged. "But I think it's going to be a girl."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because that way she can be as beautiful as her mommy," He said smiling.

"You are so sweet! I don't even know how I was mad at you," she said kissing him.

"Eww!" Cole yelled from the hallway. "PDA!"

"We are in our room, Cole," Aira said.

"And this just scratches the surface of what goes on in here," Lloyd smirked.

"Eeeewwwww!!! Bad image!" Cole yelled while running away.

"I think I gave him nightmares," Lloyd laughed. Aira just put her face in her hands.

"Oh, Lloyd," she said with an exasperated sigh.

A/n- Amaya is causing problems!! Lol! I know the violin thing was sort of random but I'm a violinist so I think the instrument is amazing!! -LL_17