Simmons x Reader: You Forgot

Just remember I take requests! You just need to comment below then I will write your request as soon as I can. By the way, when it is your POV I will put "I" instead of "you" because it is easier for me.

Your POV:

I passed the blue base, looking like a walking disaster. I reached red base, happy to see Simmons, my crush. He was nerdy, smart and adorable. Especially when he stutters.

I saw him in his maroon T-shirt and walked up to him happily. He smiled at waved at me shyly. I greeted him back and plopped myself next to him. He had a sketchbook laying on his legs, a pencil in between his ear.

"What's up?" I ask him. He looks at me.

"I'm trying to draw my helmet but it's really hard." Simmons muttered, frustrated. I grabbed the pencil from his ear gently, little sparks exploding through my hand as I touched his skin. He blushed as I reached over to draw his helmet.

In 40 minutes, I finished drawing it and Simmons finished coloring it with a maroon crayon that Caboose gave him as a birthday present.

"Thanks, (y/n.)." Simmons thanked me shyly.

"No problem! Nice seeing you!" I replied shyly. He smiled and I smiled back, and the staring seemed to go on forever. I admired his light brown hair and his bright green eyes, and lastly the robot side of him. I always found that cool.

I turned around to leave but I paused after a few minutes. "(y/n!) You forgot your helmet!" Simmons stated. I turned around, confused.

"What? I have my helmet-" I was stopped when his smooth lips were placed on mine. I felt like I was gonna faint. His lips moved against mine perfectly, his hands on the side of my waist while my arms wrapped around the back of his neck. I pulled away, breathless as he was.

"That's what you forgot." Simmons whispered softly.
==++==++==++==++==++==++==++==++==
READER CHAN AND SIMMONS FTW!

No? Ok... I'm zorry....

I hope you liked this chapter, thanks for reading it!