Felix x Reader: Promise

You gazed at the stars, wishing for something good to happen in your life for once.

You tensed when you felt someone place a hand on your shoulder. You turned around, and relaxed. It was only Felix.

His black hair was messy and the
orange strip of hair was pushed back. His orange-hazel eyes watched you, full of concern.

"What's wrong?" He asked you quietly. A tear fell down your cheek, and you sniffled. Felix took a seat next to you, wiping my tears from your cheek.

"Just a bad dream." You mumbled, gazing down at your legs. He pulled your chin, making you look into his beautiful orange eyes.

"I'll be with you, until the day I die." Felix promised to you softly, planting a kiss on your lips.
==++==++==++==++==++==++==++==++==
1 month later...

You stood with the Reds and Blues, wondering why he betrayed your team. Why he betrayed you. You could never not love him though. You still cared.

Locus stood menacingly next to Tucker and you, slowly converting. (LOL THE WORD CONVERTING AUTOCORRECTED TO SOMBRERO😂)

"I'm a monster... Like you." Locus hissed at Felix. Your heart broke. 'No no no no he promised me!' You thought sadly.

You went to cover as your team fought Felix. He activated his hard light shield and panted until he noticed the sticky bomb on his shield.

You turned around to Tucker, who held a grenade. "Hey Felix!" Tucker called out to him. Felix turned his head towards Tucker and froze.

"Catch." And with that, the grenade landed at Felix's feet, ticking silently.

Tears were drowning you in your helmet as you choked back sobs. Why would he do this to you?

"Nononono-" Felix panicked and the 2 explosions were set off. Felix flew off the platform, screaming in horror. You let out the sobs and everyone stared at you confused.

"He promised." You whispered.
==++==++==++==++==++==++==++==++==
I kind of cried a little bit while writing this. I hope you like it!

R.I.P Felix McScouty: He will be missed by lots of fangirls.