Wyoming x Reader: Mustache

You poked at his mustache again, giggling.

"Stop!" The freelancer whined dramatically, trying to bite your hand. You squealed, falling into his lap.

"So..." Wyoming teased, sneaking a hand around your waist. You flushed a bright pink, gazing into his light brown eyes.

"That's too romantic." Wash said, staring at the 2. York nodded while North just chuckled.

"You know what romance is Wash? I'm surprised." Carolina teased, putting a hand on the awkward soldier's shoulder. Wash mumbled something under his breath, crossing his arms. Carolina walked up to Wyoming and you, smiling.

"(y/n), would you make some room? I think all of us would like to poke his mustache." Carolina teased in a fake British accent. You blushed, burying yourself in Wyoming's chest plate. Everybody awed at the sight. You guys are a great couple.

"Thank you, Carolina. Would you like to have some exquisite tea with me?" Wyoming replied jokingly. Everybody laughed but Carolina shook her head.

"No thank you, sir. I just has 3 cups this morning." Carolina said in her fake accent again.

Everybody laughed, including you. Wyoming turned his head. "Oh would you like some tea, my love?" Wyoming asked you, wiggling his eyebrows. Everybody laughed even harder but you just gave him this little cute glare.

Wyoming poked your nose and you squealed. By now, everybody was laughing with tears streaming down their face. You 2 were quite a show.

"I think I have-a nickname for-
(y/n)!" York said through bursts of laughter. Everybody turned their heads towards York, excited and recovering from their laughter.

"What?" Wash said, hiccuping. York grinned lazily, "Mustache Mouse!" Everybody tumbled to the floor in a great haze of laughter. You huffed, your face a bright red. Everyday, you wouldn't be called by your state. You would be called Mouse Mustache.

Maybe that was a warning to never touch Wyoming's mustache again.

============================
This one was really fun writing for some reason 😂