Sigma x Delta: Jokes

Prompt: I don't know how to explain this?! BANANA?!

"Delta, I am trying to accomplish a joke. It would be rather wise to listen, because after all I have the best jokes." Sigma said, his hands folded behind his back. Delta sighed heavily, taking a glance up at Sigma in annoyance.

"Did you get this from Gamma, Wyoming's AI?" Delta asked. Sigma smiled, "I guess you have to find out."

"Knock Knock."

"I'm going to go back with York in the training field. My connection with him is very low." Delta said, making up an excuse a long the way.

Sigma frowned, tilting his head. "But I just started-" The green AI gave him a look before vanishing in thin air.
****************
The next day...

"Would you like to hear my joke now, Delta?" Sigma asked as Delta just finished chatting with York and North. Delta grumbled silently as Sigma continued his joke from yesterday.

"Knock Knock." Sigma said.

Delta sighed, "Who's there?"

"Orange." Sigma replied, smirking slightly.

Delta knew this one already. He had heard it from Gamma a million times, and it was not very pleasant. "Orange who?" The green AI was not very fond of jokes, and he probably never will be.

"Orange you glad I didn't say Apple?" Sigma joked, and Delta vanished out of annoyance. Sigma sighed as Gamma showed up next to him.

"Was that supposed to be some pick up line?" Gamma asked, arching an eyebrow. Sigma sighed,

"I don't know, really."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sorry it's so short XD it's 3:00 in the morning because I couldn't sleep but I'll be going back to sleep now. Goodnight 😂
(Also im taking requests, just comment on this chapter so I don't get mixed up)