Wash x Reader: With You

"Please! Don't hurt her!" Wash pleaded in a broken voice as he watched Felix press his blade against your neck.

Tears streamed down your face, and you mouthed, "Don't!" To Wash.

"Take me instead." Wash said, his voice cracking at the end. You shut your eyes, you didn't want to see this. Felix chuckled, smirking. "Nice choice, Wash!" Felix patted Wash on the back, a hand gripping Wash's arm tightly.

Felix shoved you forward, making you stumble and fall. Felix put Wash into hand cuffs and dragged him towards the molten liquid at the end of the cliff. Something broke in you and you grabbed your sword, charging at Felix.

You pounced on him, making him drop Wash. Wash hung onto the edge of the cliff, his hands slipping a little. Felix yelped, turning around and kicking you. You took a strike at his arm, making him curse and stumble back, stepping on Wash's hand.

"Oh shit I'm so stupid!" You cried to yourself. Felix chuckled, "Yeah, you are." Felix pulled your leg, making you trip and fall into the burning fire, dragging Wash with you. Everything was slowed down, and you glanced at Wash. He grabbed his grappling hook, the hook attaching to Felix's foot. Felix looked down. "Huh?"

Wash pulled the hook, making Felix fall over too. Wash whipped the hook around, making Felix crash into the side of the cliff repeatedly.

You smirked, flipping him off, "If we burn, you burn with us bitch!" You screamed, looking down at the fire you were about to fall in.

Wash glanced at you, smiling with his eyes full of love and void of fear.

"Meh. I'm with you." Wash shrugged, his last words. You smiled, kissing him as you fell down into the fire.