Sharkface x Reader: Protective

Thanks A_Caboose_Girl for the idea. Here is your Sharkface x Reader that you have been dying for. WARNING: Lime. Not lemon.

Punch.

Terrence (Sharkface) was currently pounding his fist into Felix's jaw and cheek. Why? Because he looked at you. Terrence was super protective because ever since his family and friends got taken away from him, you were the only thing he had left.

"Terrence!" You shouted at him, crossing your arms angrily. Sharkface stopped, and quickly got off of Felix. Felix groaned in pain, holding his cheek. Locus sighed, glaring at Sharkface and Felix. You gave Felix an apologetic look and he smiled a little. Thankfully, Terrence did not notice.

You dragged Sharkface back to your's and his room and shoved him on the bed. He growled, he wanted to be in control. Terrence pounced on you, making you gasp and fall back on the bed. He planted little kisses on your collarbone, leading towards your breasts.

"You are mine. Say it." Terrence growled huskily. Oh god, his voice. You gulped and gave out a shaky no.

Sharkface smirked, now sneaking a hand into your shirt. You squirmed, he's done this before. Calm down. Wait... No he hasn't!

You regained your confidence and pulled his hand out of your shirt and lead it to your face. You attacked his soft lips with yours, trying to be the dominant one. It was always about competition for him.

Terrence pinched your waist, making you gasp. He slipped his tongue into your mouth and chuckled. You smirked. Two can play a game.

Your tongues fought, getting tangled in each other. Obviously he won though. Asshat. He pulled away, his eyes full of lust.

"You still didn't say it yet." Terrence whispered sexily in your ear. You shivered a little, but froze in realization.

"I won't say it." You tried to say in a determined voice, but it cracked a little when he rubbed your area. You moaned a little, gripping the sheets. He chuckled, slipping a hand in your pants and rubbing it faster.

You moaned his name quietly, but he paused teasingly. "I won't continue if you don't say it." Terrence said in a singing voice. You huffed and sat up, his hand still in your pants. You quickly pulled his hand out of your clothing and brought it to his side.

He sighed, frustrated. He quickly pulled the sheets over you and him and hugged you closer to him. He rubbed himself on you purposely, making you arch into him in pleasure. "Stop." You hissed, but he ignored you and continued. "Say it, (y/n)." Terrence said seductively. Oh god that was hot.

"Mhmn!" You squealed, shaking your head. He clicked his tongue, shaking his head in mock disappointment. In a second, your pants were off.
"Sharkface!" You scolded and he chuckled.

"If you don't say it..." He slipped a finger in your pants and rubbed your clit. You moaned loudly. "I'm yours!" You moaned. He smirked, pulling out his finger and smiling with satisfaction. You glared at him, you were gonna get him back.

But for now, let's just say that night had a lot of moaning.

=======================
Oh god I blushed like hell when I wrote this XD