Tucker x Felix: Lemon

Ok don't ask why I wrote this I just saw this fanfiction on safari and it was really steamy so I wanted to try the same except with different characters. 😂 hope you like it!

Those green eyes haunted Felix. His chocolate skin, his smirk, his perverted attitude.

Tucker.

Just the name alone got pleasant shivers down Felix's spine. It was lust. It was need. They were enemies, although they had a tiny spark that would ignite whenever they would come close to each other.

Felix.

Tucker liked his cocky smirk, his sarcastic remarks. And oh, his sexy way with knives.

That night, in the middle of Tucker's peaceful walk to clear his head, Felix showed up, sneaking behind Tucker.

"Hey... Tucker." Tucker realized that low voice. Felix. Tucker turned around, trying to keep a stern look on his face.

"Why have you come, young asshole?" Tucker bowed mockingly, glaring at Felix. Felix chuckled, twirling his knife but putting it back in its holder.

Felix pinned Tucker against the wall, smirking. "Ya know, I was wondering if you could help me out of this armor." Felix whispered huskily in Tucker's ears. Felix watched Tucker blush a dark red. Tucker gulped and nodded.

Once the brunette was out of his armor, Tucker took that as a chance to check him out. Tucker never saw Felix out of his armor. Tucker's shirt was wrinkled a little from pressing himself against Felix's form.

In approximately 4 minutes, the 2 soldiers were making out, wasting no time to explore each other. Felix was the one pressed into the crates, while Tucker explored his muscular body. (A/N: OH GOD 😂)

"Tucker." Felix groaned as Tucker's hands slipped into Felix's boxer. Tucker massaged the brunette's member teasingly, while placing kisses around his neck.

"Yes?" Tucker purred, looking down at his helpless enemy. Felix growled, squirming in pleasure as Tucker pulled off all remaining clothes on the both of them.

By the time, they were both panting, and needing to be pleasured. Tucker lowered himself down onto Felix's shaft teasingly, his heart pounding with excitement.

Felix thrusted up, impatient with Tucker's actions. Felix grabbed Tucker's hips, slamming then down on his big shaft.

"Felix." Tucker moaned loudly, rotating his hips in pleasure. Felix loved this sight, it was Felix's turn to watch Tucker squirm. Felix reached over Tucker's waist, grabbing his erection and slowly rubbing it.

Tucker panted loudly, moaning Felix's name and dirty things that turned Felix on even more. "You like that?" Felix purred, rubbing faster.

"Y-Yes!" Tucker groaned loudly, going harder and faster. The 2 lovers were in immense pleasure, savoring the moment.

"Shit.. Tucker I'm-" Felix's groans were cut off when he came into Tucker, thrusting up the hardest he could muster. Tucker screamed in pleasure as he came too, panting.

"Holy shit." Felix muttered, watching Tucker get off his lap. "You're not telling anyone of this, asshole." Tucker hissed, his legs wobbling a little. Felix smirked.

"I can't make any promises."