Two

The week flew by gracefully, before Allie knew it, it was Friday, James was settling in quite nicely.

Thanks to Drake who was so embarrassed to thank her for the cookies she sent him that his face was all red and he kept stuttering.

Allie let James talk to Molly on phone every evening, she knew they miss each other.

Apart from Liam's annoying PA, everything was alright. Allie made a new friend at the office, Evie who is officially the most cheerful person in the company.

Now standing by her car, she was waiting for James and Drake to come outside.

Drake wasn't hard to love, being too cute for his own good, he was smart respectful and funny.

His father, as she learnt, was away on business and he had no idea when his father would return.

She looked up just in time to see them make their way to her.

She smiled, threw her arms out and bent forward.

"Group hug!"

She watched them look at each other and then race towards her, she squat down to their height and wrapped her arms around the both of them. They giggled excitedly.

"Hey cuties."

She said, tugging their cheeks playfully.

"Hi mom."

"Hi Allie."

Allie laughed softly at them.

"How was school?"

They looked at each other again and chorused.

"Fine."

Allie stood straight up and walked to the car, she pulled out a blue paper bag.

"Here."

She handed it to Drake.

"One for Drake and one for JP."

Drake's eyes shone with curiosity, he quickly dipped his hand inside it.

"Milkshake."

He said, starring at it with a distant look.

"I thought you guys would be thirsty."

She said, giving him a curious look.

"Drake, you don't want it?"

He shook his head.

"Yes, I want it. Thank you Allie."

Allie sighed, this boy reminds her of someone.

"Drake it's okay if you don't like it, we could get something else together at your school cafeteria."

Drake handed one to James who looked just as confused as she was. He took a long sip after opening it.

"See...."

Drake said as if saying he was okay.

"Thanks Allie."

He said, she gave him a small smile.

Allie looked around, this was unusual, Ryan was a few minutes late, she noticed, he had a routine, picking Drake up at exactly the same time everyday. Maybe he encountered a problem on his way.

"I guess we'll just wait for Ryan to get here huh?"

They both nodded, too busy drinking their milkshakes to answer her.