FOUR

Dom tapped his feet, waiting impatiently for Liam and his 'people' to show up.

"Sir, we leave in fifteen minutes."

Ryan, his PA said. He'd hardly noticed Ryan approach him.

"Thanks Ryan."

He said and waited for Ryan to take a seat before he pulled out his phone.

This was so infuriating, they were supposed to meet here like thirty minutes ago and there was no sign of Liam anywhere.

"Dominic O'Malley."

He heard Liam say behind him in one unnerving fake Asian accent and stood up in annoyance.

"What the fuck Montgomery I've been waiting here for more than thirty minutes!"

He hissed, turning to frown at his friend.

"Chill man, I wanted to make sure we don't leave anyone behind."

Liam said in a bored tone and walked off to get their luggages checked.

If  you look past his annoying side, Liam would be the best friend anyone could, ask for he was caring and considerate.

Dom let his eyes scan the little crowd that Liam brought along, there was Katherine, one guy named Eugene, he couldn't remember the rest of their names.

He couldn't decipher why Liam let Allie in on this trip.

Was about to heave a sigh of relief but his eyes caught an unmistakable emerald gleam.

He groaned in frustration.

She stood in front of her friend who's back was to him and nodding enthusiastically to what her friend was saying.

Her friend said something to her and threw on a arm around her neck giving him a full view of her.

She wore her hair up in a high pony tail, giving a rich view of her long neck.

Her brown dress stopped a few inches above her knees and hugged her body with malice.

A small heart pendant, held by a silver chain hung above the swell of her breasts.

She looked almost edible...

The sight of her was like healing rain descending after a lifetime of drought.

Wait... You're mopping!!

He tore his eyes away from her immediately.

Part of him was elated when Liam told him that she had a son, he'd assumed she was happily married and settled.

Then he found out that James was answering her surname. He knew some idiot tried to destroy her life.

Drake also told him that James said his dad left.

It was almost impossible to believe that she was a single mom because she played the role of both parents well. The little time he spent with James proved it.

The waiting area was getting a little too crowded for him when their flight was announced.

Liam returned from wherever he went and sighed.

"About time."

Liam muttered, leading the way.

Like a gentleman, he let the others pass before him.

"No baby but I'm am about to."

He heard her say, she was talking on phone.

"Yes, sure. And don't forget that mommy loves you more than anything else."