Fifteen

Allie tried to get out of bed but something was holding her down and she was naked, stark naked.

she heard a groan and strong hands pulled her closer to a very warm body.

her eyes shot open, she starred down at the hand holding her and sighed.

Dom.

She moaned as everything that happened last night came flooding back.

Dom had dragged her into the kitchen, picked her up, placed her on the counter and made her watch while he fixed her dinner.

he refused to eat with her at first until she dropped the bowl of mouth watering fries and scrambled eggs in front of him and said she wasn't going to eat alone.

he started by saying he wanted to taste the food from her mouth then he'd drop the fruit mix on her neck and lick it off then on her arm and then...

By the time she was done eating, her whole body was on fire and he couldn't get his hands off her.

he took the plate from her, placed it in the sink, picked her up and hurried to her bedroom by her directions.

Instead of taking her, he undressed her then undressed himself and walked them both to her bathroom. when she protested, he kissed her and pleaded with her to let him take care of her just this once and she agreed.

He'd washed her gently and slowly with so much patience, like he was oblivious to his own needs.

Her body was trembling with desire by the time he handed the sponge over to her to wash him up.

With shaky hands, she did so, trying to return the favor he did her but his hand caught hers as she touched his hardness.

he pulled her close to him and pressed her up against him, mumbling how close he was and how he wouldn't last long if she touched him down there.

he held her up between the wall and his body, right under the shower tap and made love to her with water pouring down on them, rinsing their bodies.

he carried her to the bed when she told him her legs were wobbly, they made love again and again until they both fell asleep, spent.

"hey..."

his voice pulled her back to reality.

he pulled her closer, if that was possible.

"I know you're awake."

he whispered, stroking her stomach.

his voice was still sleepy, he kissed the back of her neck and then behind her ear, she shivered.

he smiled, enjoying the feel of her against him.

she turned around to face him when his grip loosened.

"Dom..."

she started and then realised that she nothing to say.

she raised her hand and grazed her thumb over his lips. she kept grazing his lips until his mouth opened and took her finger into his mouth, suckling gently.

he kept suckling until she whimpered, pleasure waves run through her body.

he released her finger and  swallowed. she stretched and dropped a wet kiss on his Adam's Apple.

he closed his eyes and sighed.

"if you keep doing that, I'll have to take you again, sore or not."

he felt her shiver again.

he wrapped one arm tightly around her and flipped them over, she was now sprawled over him.