Ten

Allie rolled her eyes and sighed, Evie was more tiring than she'd ever imagine.

She actually thought James was a handful but Evie was two hands full.

"I envy you Al, you don't have to deal with Kath everyday."

Evie said again, trying to start a conversation.

Allie smiled, Kate could be a pain in the neck at times.

"I understand how you feel."

actually, shopping was great, it kept Evie quiet for a few hours.

"my floor. see you at the dinner party."

she brushed shoulders with Evie before walking out of the elevator.

Initially, she was enjoying Eve's company, it was actually her idea to buy 'I love Brazil' shirts for James but she was getting real tired and wanted some peace. she also bought a new pair of football boots and three boxes of chocolate for James.

She could hardly wait for tomorrow morning when she'll be on her way to her little boy, her home.

she tried the door, thankfully, it wasn't locked she couldn't imagine dropping the bags in her hand to open the door.

she kicked it open and walked with heavy steps to her door.

She stopped short on her tracks. there was a white rectangular box on her door step. she sighed, walked past it, pushed open the door and dropped the shopping bags on her bed.

she went back to the box, picked it up after much hesitation and kicked her door shut.

she threw the box on her bed and sighed.

"who's this from?" She quarried aloud

It's from Dom, moron!

shrugging, she lifted the lid off and tossed it aside.

"it's a dress."

she mumbled to herself.

a silver dress.

she pulled it out carefully, under the dress was a pair of black shoes, black jewelry box and a piece of paper.

she picked the paper and it read "Allison."

Yes, this was Dom. she shook her head. Dom wouldn't dare after what he did yesterday evening or

would he?

who could this be, Ryan?

No, no.

was it one of her colleagues?

she sighed and checked the price tag, it was carefully removed from the side of the box.

The dress she picked for herself was nothing compared to the one in her hand.

she peeled off her clothes and tried it on.

she hurried to the mirror to see.

whoever picked the dress had her in mind.

it stopped at her ankles, not too tight but tight enough to emphasize her curves.

the neck, low cut, it showed a bit too much for her liking.

"this is beautiful."

she said to her reflection in the mirror.

she undid the zipper and took it off.

there wasn't much time left, she had to pack up, shower, do her hair and make up.

she wouldn't have had time to shop but the round up meeting didn't last long.