3 chloes pov

After my little chat with beca I went back to my room alone, Aubrey wasn't there either. What does beca even see in Jesse I mean come on at least she's seen me naked. I'll remember that day for the rest of my life its a story to tell our grandchildren. That day in the shower i supposedly walked in their because I wanted her to join the Bellas..... Not. I mean I wanted her to join the Bella's but only so I'd get to see her more but also because I wanted to see her naked, shhh. She was also singing my jam.... My lady jam so what do you expect for me to sit there and listen.... Nope that's just not me.

Anyway I was sat, in my room, alone, when all of a sudden aubery trambled in and who was she with.... Unicycle from the treblemakers. I always knew she liked him, I mean what am I blind, no, but I do have a secret hidden ginger sense but let's just keep that between us, better not go around telling people that. They'll start calling me that crazy ginger girl. Me, crazy, HAH, never.
"Erm chloe," Aubrey said
"Yeah."
"Could you maybe," she nods repeatedly to the door. Great I'm being kicked out my own room.
"Oh, oh, oh, yeah erm sure okay see ya later. Have fun." I say as I walk past the door and get half way down the corridor when I run back and say "but not too much fun,"
"Chloe!" Aubrey screams, gosh no need to be rude.
"Okay, okay, I'm leaving, toodles." This time I just sit out in the corridor.

I look at my phone then I remember becas on her little date with jesse, god that date should be with me not him. She's just going to get her heart broken from that guy, whereas I would treat her right, I should treat her how she deserves to be treated. So I'm just sat there staring at my phone and I think imma text Becca and me being me I text beca.

"Sup my weirdo," I say, oh god I need to stop doing this. I keep talking like her when I'm nervous "how's the date going and if your getting up to anything naughty I put some protection in your bedside cabinet ;) don't want any little becas running around yet ;) oh the horror ;)." What would she do without me. I mean its like hers and Jesse's fifteenth million trillionth date. I got almost an immediate reply from beca saying
"Sup my awesome jelly nerd I'm so bored we're watching a movie yay... Not and don't worry I'm not going to be doing that with jesse tonight." Did she just call me jealous, I am so not jealous of her and Jesse, okay maybe a little bit but she doesn't need to know that. Ugh I hate Jesse. Anyway I replied immediately with
"But beca its like your fifteenth million trillionth date,"
"I know but I'm just not sure that I love him." Did she just say she doesn't know if she loves him, does that mean, that maybe she, she loves me. No stop it chlo your kidding yourself don't get your hopes up. To this I didn't know what to reply so I just replied with
"Oh okay talk to me later have fun on your date and remember little becas are a no. N, O spells NO."
"Haha okay bye Chloe." Oh how I love her, she's my best friends but my feelings go a little further than that. If only she knew, would she return the feelings, probably not but its worth a try right, no it isn't, she loves Jesse. Anyway just to annoy her I blow up her phone with messages reminding her to be careful because we don't want little becas. Well little becas would be great if they were our little becas.

I then looked up and saw unicylce leave so I got up and went back into my room giving him a wink as I walked past him. I them walked in and sat on my bed staring at Aubrey smiling.
"So come out with it she said."
"I knew you liked him," I told her
"How?"
"Special ginger sense."
"Of course."
"Yes of course, I'm psychic."
"Your crazy," she replied and I then threw my pillow at her. Aubery and I talked through most of the night but just as we were going to sleep I realised beca didn't text me back so I messaged her again. Ten minutes later no reply.
"Hey aubery I'm just going to see beca," I say and all I get in reply is
"Yeah sure Chloe whatever."

With that I left my room and made my way to becas room but when I got there I was filled with surprise and dread but a more overwhelming feeling came to me. For when I walked into the room becas phone had me thrown against the wall and has smashed and also against the wall was blood. I ran to pick up her phone, it miraculously still worked but just had a lot of cracks on it. Them I went and sat down on her bed and I cried all night long worrying about my best friend, until the next morning I saw her and was filled with surprise.