32

Chloe's pov.

I was lucky the bullet only skinned the top of my head but I layed on the floor pretending to be dead until they drove off. I then got up and started running to look for help until I saw a car coming.
"Help... help me please." Lucky for me the person in the car was marley. She stopped the car and ran over to me.
"Shit chloe what happened." Then I had had it I just bursted into tears.
"You know what explain it later we need to get you to a hospital." I got im her car.
"Aubery they shot her she's on the curb. We need to go get her we can'tet her die." I said between sobs
"Chloe we need to get you to a hospital we'll sort aubery out when we get there."
"Please we can't let her die."
"Chloe.its aubery she's string in five minutes we'll be at the hospital then they can get her." I just nodded and she drove me to the hospital. It must've been the early hours of the morning.

Beca's pov.

It must've been about 6 in the morning and I woke up not that hung over surprisingly. However o couldn't find chloe.
"Amy amy" I said waking her up.
"Hmm what's up hobbit." I ignored the nickname.
"Where's chloe."
"I don't know she left last night." Where could she be at that moment my phone rang and it was the hospital.
"Hello is this beca Mitchell?"
"It is."
"We have some information regarding your girlfriend miss chloe beale. She's just arrived at the hospital with a gun wound to the back of her head we feel it best if you come to the hospital immediately." What Chloe's been shot how did this happen? Who did it? Jesus christ, it's my fault I must've done something last night. Shit!
"Er yeah ill be there straight away." I hung up the phone grabbed dm coat threw on some shoes and ran to my car and drove straight to the hospital probably exceeding the speed limit. When I got there I saw marley big questioned by the police it was her. I ran over to her.
"What the fuck have you done!" I screamed at her.
"Beca it wasn't me you've got to believe me." But at that moment she got handcuffs put on her and the police started saying their shit. I saw chloe getting her head examined and her jaw dropped.
"Well it certainly looks like it was you."
"Beca it wasn't me you've got to believe me."
"You know what screw this as far as concerned I have no sister."
"Beca it wasn't me please you've got to believe me. Chloe make it clear to beca that it wasn't me!" Chloe just nodded and looked like she was going to cry. The police then shoved marley into the police car where she bursted into tears and I then ran over to chloe.

Okay so I know these chapters were pretty badly written but not bad for a days work am I right.
Comment vote whatever
Later weirdos