38

So hey guys I'm going to change it a bit to say that aubey was held back so they can all graduate and stuff anyhoo enjoy....

Chloe's pov.

I can't believe this is happening beca and I are engaged! Like legit. We're engaged! I really can't believe it it all feels like a dream. We got into beca's car where she looked over at me.
"So how's it going." She said before leaning in for a kiss so I pecked her lips.
"You know I can't actually believe that this is happening becs." Beca then gave me a stern look and jokingly said
"Well it is no running away now beale your stuck with me."
"You mean Mitchell." I said with a wink and as soon as I said that I saw the pure joy in Beca's face. I've always dreamt this would happen and i always told myself that I'd take beca's surname if it was to happen.
"Wait you wanna you wanna take m-"
"Hell yeah I wanna take your surname." I said with a grin and beca stuck the key in the engine and we drove back to campus.

As we walked through the gates we heard cheers and were surrounded by smiling faces beca really went all out with this. We walked along the green pathways of campus hand in hand smiling and eventually we arrived at the Bella's house. As soon as we arrived at the door beca turned me to look at her
"I love you."
"I love you too becs." Then I remembered something "Becs have they heard anything on tom or jesse." Beca shook her head.
"No not yet but your safe I promise we're all going to graduate soon and then we'll be moving away and they won't find us chlo everything's going to be fine."

Beca's pov.

Chloe nodded after I said everything will be fine. Something was up. "Chlo I promise everything is going to be okay they won't hurt you whilst I'm around I won't let them." Chloe just nodded and then burrowed her head and into my shoulder wrapping me into a hug.
"I know becs I believe you, I love you." She then withdrew her hold from me and I held out my hand
"Shall we."
"We shall" she said and linked our hands together as we walked through the door. We were welcomed with streamers and screams from all the other Bella's but the one that stood out the most was amys
"You did it short stack." We all laughed at this and then out of nowhere marley came and rugby tackled me to the ground.
"I told you, I told you she'd say yes." She squealed in delight. Chloe looked from me to marley then back to me before throwing her hands in the air.
"I'm not going to ask." She laughed. Chloe then walked over to the kitchen and as I stood up marley pulled me into a hug
"I'm so proud of you becs." She whispered.
"Thanks." I then walked into the kitchen and saw chloe making coffee for all the Bella's. I walked behind her and wrapped my and Ms around her waist pulling her in closer to me. "I really love you, you know that right." Chloe turned around so that she was looking me in the eyes.
"No I don't think you tell me enough." She giggled.
"Oh well if that's how you feel." I said faking hurt and going to walk away but then picking chloe up and moving her to a clear space on the kitchen counter.
"Your very strong."
"Thanks."
"For a midget." She then laughed again and I pouted in fake annoyance. Chloe then put her hand on the back of my neck and stared pulling me in before saying. "I'm only jokin, I love you really."
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah." She said and then connected her lips. I felt fireworks going off in my mind no matter how much I kiss chloe ill never get use to it. Her scent, her touch, her everything. We were lost in the moment when all of a sudden.
"Hey chloe where are out coffees and er ah ah ah my eyes." It was amy.
"Oh come on aimee it's not like we were fucking on the counter." I laughed and chloe slapped my arm "Ow. " Then all the other Bella's came in and amy said
"No everyone out they're probably filming a porno. " Chloe started to blush and I smirked at her. I then looked at all the Bella's and they gave me this oh beca look. I then picked chloe up from the counter. Grabbed her hand and ran out the room to the car.
"Beca where are we going."
"Hush child all shall be revealed."

Ooh sorry about the real slow update but I've been ill and stuff so yeah thanks for being patient though. I really appreciate it. This has just been another little filler type chapter... I dunno anyhoo comment what you think should happen or stuff
Comment vote whatever
Later weirdos