13

Beca's POV

I was making our with chloe and god it felt great even if she was drunk. I then remembered and realised that everyone was watching this and we had been making out for like 10 minutes, shit. I pulled away
"Nooooo, beca come on I wanna eat your face it tastes good," a drunken chloe said
"Chloe everyone's watching we'll finish this off later." I whispered to chloe and I then winked at her but failed terribly but oh god I wish I could kiss her more in front of everyone but jesse wouldn't have had it he already pulled me back after he saw that I whispered something to her
"Okay, god your so boring I better get fucked tonight guys or imma be cranky." An oblivious chloe shouted. This would get all the boys attention.

We finished the game of spin the bottle and Jesse came over to me
"What the fuck was that beca,"
"I erm, I dunno." I said slightly scared of what jesse was going to do
"Do you want everyone to think your gay you stupid girl." He went to hit me but I grabbed his hand with a sudden urge of confidence and twisted it behind his back
"you know what jesse we're done. Through. FINISHED. I'm bi, I think I'm bi. I love chloe." With that I threw jesse to the floor he scrambled up and ran away then I ran to chloe.
"Hellooooo becaaaa ma sexy Mitchell. How's it chillin." God she was hilarious drunk. It made me love her even more
"Pretty good. I broke up with jesse."
I said with loads of happiness in it and then chloe screamed and said
"Yes now I can have you, your all mine Mrs beca beale." What did she just call me. Jesus this girl is really drunk. Like crazy drunk.
"Excuse me." But before I could say anything else chloe pulled me in and plummeted her lips against mine and I was in heaven. She started lick my lips asking for access to my mouth and I granted it. We fought for dominance and chloe being much stronger when she's drunk won but I didn't care I was enjoying this too much her hands went up to my top she stared tugging on it.
"Wait, wait chloe we're still outside." I said and laughed
"Well then let's go somewhere more private," she said seductively and then winked. Ugh her wink makes me melt inside. We went to go somewhere private when out of the corner of my eye I saw my sister and tom. Tom was dragging her away and Marley was trying to stop him but he was too strong.
"Chloe my sister." I said wanting to rescue her
"Oooooh I'm down for a threesome." Chloe said and grinned. What an idiot but still I love her.
"No, chloe, look tom is trying to get her away." With that we ran over there. I saw the look in my sister's face as if to say help me but she didn't say anything.

Marley's POV.

"Tom, let go, tom. I don't want to let me go." I said as tom had a tight grip on my wrist and was dragging me away into the forest. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw beca and chloe running towards us. Thank god.
"Ah shit, I better make this quick." Tom said as he tightened his grip on my wrist and dragged me into the forest, running.

Beca's POV.

Tom started to run with her and he just carried on running. I wasn't going to let him hurt my sister then I heard her scream. She was screaming for help. For me to help her. I picked up my pace with chloe trailing behind me. Eventually we reached tom and he was still trying to get it on with my sister but she was strong enough to hold him off but then he pulled out a gun.
"Tom leave my sister alone." I screamed.
"What u gonna do about it princess." He said with an evil gleam and started to kiss marley whilst she was unwilling and he started moving his hands all over her why she tried to squirm free. I wanted to punch him so much how dare he call me princess. Then he noticed chloe was here.
"Oh the real joy is here." He walked to chloe and I ran to marley, bad move. "You know she's great at sex, chloe is, we use to be at it every night."
"Don't touch her." I said trying to sound intimidating but failing, badly.
"Who has the gun," he said then he grabbed chloe by the waist and stared kissing her but the worst bit was.... She kissed him back and then I lost it. I ran and lunged at tom knocking him to the floor, knocking the gun out of his hand and I punched him continously until he blacked out but then... BANG. A gun had been shot I had been hit in the leg and just as I blacked out. I saw who shot it.... Jesse

Sorry bad chapter but I think I need to end this soon but I've got other bechloe things you should check out (hint hint lol) anyhoo I might make a sequel I'm not sure yet but I'm glad you enjoy it tell me what to do carry on writing till like chapter 50 lol or make a sequel you choose.
Vote, comment, follow me whatever I'm open to anything thanks for reading. Later awesome nerds.