36

I GOT IT BACK

So this is set around two three days after and beca's keeping her distance from chloe and Chloe's sorta like getting worried/ scared that beca's cheating on her or pushing her away. Anyways enjoy.

Chloe's pov

Beca's been really really really distant lately and it's scaring me I don't want to lose her. I go to kiss her she turns her head so it lands on her cheek if she goes to kiss me it's on the cheek. We haven't hugged in days and I'm getting lonely. I was sat with Aubery when she brought it up
"So why aren't you with beca right now chlo."
"I uh I don't know she's just session been really distant lately and I wouldn't normally do this but I er went through her phone and she's been messaging some Germany girl from DSM tell Germany acapella group called Komissar abd some other girls and she she wouldn't cheat on me would she aubrey?" Aubrey looked down at her hands and then back at me. She's hiding something.
"Chloe beca adores you you see the way she looks at you. She would never cheat on you trust me." I looked around the room and then back at aubery and sighed.
"Your your right but I'm... I'm just so scared aubrey I dont want to lose beca she means too much to me. We've been through too much if I lose her now I dint know what I'm going to do."
"Well then what are you going to do now." I sat in thought for a minute and then aubery started clicking in my face.
"Oh right yeah I um I know what I've gotta do."
"Are you going to tell me."
"No its going to be a surprise." I called as I ran out the door.

Beca's pov.

So all the Bella's are now in on the me proposing to chloe thing and aubery is being a distraction whilst I go and buy the ring with marley. I've been planning it for not that long no longer than a week but I think I should be good to propose in a couple of days. I've got the help of a few other acapella groups as well as the Bella's and its going to be epic! We was in the ring store when a women came k ver to us.
"Anything specific your looking for?" She asked she seemed nice enough.
"I er I saw this ring in thus magazine a few months ago." I said pulling out the magazine to reveal the picture if a dazzling ring with a giant sapphire on the top that matched the colour of chloes eyes it was worth a fortune but chloe was worth it. I took a few extra shifts at the radio station and done some jobs here and there and finally gathered up the money I've been saving for months I always knew I'd want to marry her one day so why not start saving. "I was er just wondering if you had any in." She looked around d the front desk but had no luck.
"Is it for someone special?" She asked.
"It's it's for my girlfriend the sapphire is the same shade of blue as her eyes you see and I have this whole thing planned for the proposal and this specific rig would just be the cherry on top." She looked up and smiled at me.
"That sounds so sweet. I remember when my wife proposed to me. Of course gay marriage wasn't as accepted then as it is now but she still put in the effort and I actually think I've seen his ring out back. Give me two seconds."
"Thank you so much. " I said as tears woman walked away when all of a sudden there was a buzz on my phone and a message came from aubery.

A- CODE RED CHLOE'S LEFT THE BUILDING!

Jesus she had one job.

Me- Jesus aubery you had one job don't worry I'm almost done.

At that moment the last came to with a box in her hand and revealed the ring it was perfect. Chloe would love t im sure she would and it did match the colour of her eyes. I looked at marley.
"Do you think she'll like it?" I asked her.
"Becs Chloe's going to flipping love it!" I smiled and then payed the woman the cash marley's jaw dropped even more over the price but then I explained to her how I to henge nooo extra shifts and she understood. We left the rug shop and was about to leave to mall. When I saw chloe walking towards it. "Becs run Chloe's there." Marley said as chloe inched closer.
"Distract her whilst I try to get back to the car." I said. Marley did as I said and I got to my car. I wa s lucky hloe hadn't noticed it I then put the rig in the glove compartment before turning the engine on and driving round the corner. Marley then came and joined me.
"That was a close call," she laughed. "B I hope your sure and ready about this." She said I simply smiled
"I'm ready."

I'm sorry I couldn't resist I had to have a ring scene I just yeah
Anyhoo comment vote whatever
Later weirdos